Making your own daft lyrics up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbies got a tench inch cock a change from johnny used to work on the docks
Me marra who I used to be in bands with is a git big ginger viking with long hair n a beard. Anyway, he's up and down the country these days playing clubs and holiday parks in a band, and they sing this to a wide variety of audiences, whom are mostly non the wiser...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GINGER PUBIC HAIR!

:lol:

Me marra who I used to be in bands with is a git big ginger viking with long hair n a beard. Anyway, he's up and down the country these days playing clubs and holiday parks in a band, and they sing this to a wide variety of audiences, whom are mostly non the wiser...

I'd pay them off, that vision is sickening.

Dakota by the Stereophonics was on the radio and one of the lads replaced wake up call coffee and juice with Hitler loves gassing the Jews :eek:
To be fair It actually goes better than the proper lyrics.
:eek: :eek:

Whey ya bugger, always thought that line was "drinking cold coffee and juice".

I hate that song like

Much prefer ya marra's version like.

Off topic but I cannot imagine a more depressing existence than playing Bon Jovi songs at caravan parks. I'd rather be fully conscious and trapped inside an immobile body, unable to speak or communicate at all.

Off topic but I cannot imagine a more depressing existence than playing Bon Jovi songs at caravan parks. I'd rather be fully conscious and trapped inside an immobile body, unable to speak or communicate at all.
It's not my idea of a good time neither, which is why I've never fancied it.

They have X Factor rejects like that Sam Bailey supporting them these days. How embarrassing that must be for her playing second fiddle to a covers band from Hetton. :lol:

They like it though and it's their livelihood.

It's not my idea of a good time neither, which is why I've never fancied it.

They have X Factor rejects like that Sam Bailey supporting them these days. How embarrassing that must be for her playing second fiddle to a covers band from Hetton. :lol:

They like it though and it's their livelihood.

Actually that might make it a bit more bearable. I've never given any thought to what X Factor people who don't make it go on to do. I'm glad I now know!

Dakota by the Stereophonics was on the radio and one of the lads replaced wake up call coffee and juice with Hitler loves gassing the Jews :eek:
To be fair It actually goes better than the proper lyrics.

Aye, one of the lads who was a Sparky on a job I was working on, whilst singing along to the radio, changed the lyrics of 'Human' by The Killers from 'Are we human or we dancer' to "Poor Jade Goody, she's got Cancer!", during her battle with Cancer :eek:

The other night against Southampton I was changing our players names in my "in the head commentary" to reflect their performances. I got as far as "Chodwell.......sideways to N'Derpants......" before giving up the will to live.

Sometime IIIIIII
Want to cryyyyyy
From Stoke City to United
Getting beat so bad, I'm frightened
We've only got Defoe
No one else scores goals

Upside, inside out.. getting a flat in Roker

This is the dawning of the age of a hairy arse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back