Make An Indian Curry From Scratch - Al's Kitchen

Made the Madras and Chicken Methi, both excellent.

However I also made the critical base gravy one afternoon whilst the wife was out. 2 hours of boiling that concoction absolutely stank the house out for a week.

All my curries are now made outside on the camping stove.

Made the Madras and Chicken Methi, both excellent.

However I also made the critical base gravy one afternoon whilst the wife was out. 2 hours of boiling that concoction absolutely stank the house out for a week.

All my curries are now made outside on the camping stove.
Just open the door when you're cooking it. Doesn't even smell that much imo.

If @AlsKitchen still reads these can i make one suggestion please Al, would it be possible to add a list of ingredients to the beginning of the text with each video? Would make life a bit easier
I asked him this ages ago and he said he would.....

Hi @AlsKitchen . I really would like to do the Korma this weekend. I looked in the comments and saw that with the one you posted it was for one large portion. I would be cooking for three. Therefore, how would the ingredients be altered to get a curry looking as good as in the video? Is it a case of multiplying by three, or could that produce a curry that is too hot, bearing in mind my four year old will be eating it? She normally has Korma when we have a curry so thought would try this.

Cheers, marra

In terms of spiciness what do you reckon is the least spicy curry aside from a Korma. I want to cook one for my boy.

Back