Mags v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Yes they were poor and managed to finish 2nd. Also I'll play your game. They were excellent apart from their defence.

What a ridiculous argument.
So you agree with me then. (I'll add they were also average in the centre of the park)

With a competent defence and goalie they'd have ran away with the title.

Ok, I'll ignore you from now on.

What a load of f***ing shit. :lol:

How is it shit :neutral:

Suarez single handedly won them stacks of games. If they could only have defended better they'd have ran away with it.

My point stands - they were a quality attacking side but were poor elsewhere. Thought this was a common opinion?

How is it shit :neutral:

Suarez single handedly won them stacks of games. If they could only have defended better they'd have ran away with it.

My point stands - they were a quality attacking side but were poor elsewhere. Thought this was a common opinion?
Its a team game, the team included Suarez and Sturridge. As a team they won more points than every other side bar 1.
They could have defended better that doesn;t mean they were poor, they were anything but that.

They were not poor and to say they were is complete and utter bollocks.

They were the 2nd best team in the league last season.

Dross :lol:

On points obviously, that's how it's judged.
Should've been the best but for their uselessness in other areas I've mentioned, I could see it happening pretty much way before it did.

Should've been the best but for their uselessness in other areas I've mentioned, I could see it happening pretty much way before it did.
Teams who are dross don't finish 2nd. Yes they could have won the league with better defending but they were better than the rest other than City.

I wish we dross like that.

Don't think he understands the concept that you can be critical of certain areas of a team but still praise the areas that they do well in.

Liverpool conceded more goals than crystal palace last season.

Luis Suarez was the highest PL goalscorer with 31 goals.

As I said - poor defensively but very good going forward. Apparentl that's a load of shit though :oops: :lol:

They were poor apart from attack tbh. If you watched them play instead of looking at the league table you might have realised this.

Don't think he understands the concept that you can be critical of certain areas of a team but still praise the areas that they do well in.

Liverpool conceded more goals than crystal palace last season.

Luis Suarez was the highest PL goalscorer with 31 goals.

As I said - poor defensively but very good going forward. Apparentl that's a load of shit though :oops: :lol:
Out of 20 teams only 1 side gained more points, I wish we were that "pretty poor". They were the 2nd best side in the league.

What a load of f***ing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back