Mags v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the teams would help

Scum United : Krul, Janmaat, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Dummett; Sissoko, Abeid, Colback; Obertan, Cisse, Ameobi.

Subs Elliot, Haidara, R.Taylor, Aarons, Cabella, Gouffran, Perez.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli.

Subs Jones, Toure, Manquillo, Lallana, Can, Lambert, Borini.

Mags will win.

Liverpool are shite at the moment.

Shame on some of you. There are just some clubs that you have to despise more than bitterest rivals and the dippers tick that box nicely for me.

Mag mate i was talking to last night said they were shocking in their win against Leicester and that Leicester just backed off all game, also said that man city could of walloped them 6 nil on another day. Hes not convinced at all just thinks they have been lucky.

Mag mate i was talking to last night said they were shocking in their win against Leicester and that Leicester just backed off all game, also said that man city could of walloped them 6 nil on another day. Hes not convinced at all just thinks they have been lucky.
They were awful in the first Half v Spurs last week
Any half decent team would batter the black & white bastards

Newcastle deserved their win.

Having the teams would help

Scum United : Krul, Janmaat, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Dummett; Sissoko, Abeid, Colback; Obertan, Cisse, Ameobi.

Subs Elliot, Haidara, R.Taylor, Aarons, Cabella, Gouffran, Perez.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli.

Subs Jones, Toure, Manquillo, Lallana, Can, Lambert, Borini.

And how exactly has that helped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back