Mags v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

how f***ing embarrassing is this, like so many other Newcastle match day threads turn out
sunderland fans fighting tooth and nail about our most hated of rivals NUFC. some fans more than others revel in a nufc win so they can turn it all on safc and make it all about them

Fuck them. Still embarrasses me that people on here watch the fuckers, would rather watch paint dry

I watched most of their match yesterday for two reasons. I had a couple of hours spare while the kids and the wife were out, and I love watching football.

The first half was poor, the second half was decent, and I thought the Mags were worth the three points. Even though I can't stand many of their fans, I can still watch them play and stay reasonably objective, unless of course they're playing us.

Please accept my apologies for the embarrassment I may have caused you.

how f***ing embarrassing is this, like so many other Newcastle match day threads turn out
sunderland fans fighting tooth and nail about our most hated of rivals NUFC. some fans more than others revel in a nufc win so they can turn it all on safc and make it all about them

I don't hate them. How is it possible to hate tens of thousands of people I've never met, or am never likely to meet ? The Mags I work with, and most of them I've met outside of work, are all sound. Yes, many of them are delusional, but they're decent people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back