Mags in for Downing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think Leicester will finish 10th - 12th. Common consensus is Leicester will finish 14th.

I may be wrong, I've been wrong thousands of times in my life.

It's just my opinion, don't let it spoil you and your knitting circle's weekend.
Who's common consensus? I may be wrong but I think you will struggle, looks like Banks has already unravelled your wool, since your little outburst at him. Never mind, "marra". I wonder how many London born, Leicester fans use that word

Well I would expect the table to finish something like this with Newcastle downwards in danger of relegation.
I don't know he's better, I've never seen him play.

I'm judging him on the perception he's better being a French international, only Messi making more assist in the top 5 leagues in Europe and how Marseille didn't want to sell.

So typical SKY boy, buy into the razzamataz, he might be good he may be shit, Di Maria?

Thick as fookin mince

Well I would expect the table to finish something like this with Newcastle downwards in danger of relegation.

I'm judging him on the perception he's better being a French international, only Messi making more assist in the top 5 leagues in Europe and how Marseille didn't want to sell.

So typical SKY boy, buy into the razzamataz, he might be good he may be shit, Di Maria?

Thick as fookin mince

Who's common consensus? I may be wrong but I think you will struggle, looks like Banks has already unravelled your wool, since your little outburst at him. Never mind, "marra". I wonder how many London born, Leicester fans use that word

Banks couldn't unravel his cock after a marathon wankfest on a hot day and falling asleep afterwards.

Common consensus of every bookie in the country. It's about expectation and expectation is we'll finish 14th.

I expect us to exceed our expectation and finish 10-12th

Banks couldn't unravel his cock after a marathon wankfest on a hot day and falling asleep afterwards.

Common consensus of every bookie in the country. It's about expectation and expectation is we'll finish 14th.

But where do you expect Leicester to finish marra

but but but you are going against common consensus

Thick as fookin mince

Thick as fookin mince

So good you said it twice. :lol:

I can only apologise I'm not an expert on every player in Europe.

I don't watch French football so I have no personal opinion on Payet. I can only go on my perceptions of him on stats, caps and how Marseille were desperate to keep him.

But where do you expect Leicester to finish marra

I see what you did there, you must feel very clever.

Go and ask your Mum for a biscuit, tell her I said it was okay.

but but but you are going against common consensus

Clever boy. :rolleyes:

I have my own opinion that doesn't always correlate with the general consensus.

Marra

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man City
Man Utd
Liverpool
Spurs
Everton
Southampton
Stoke
West Ham
Swansea
Leicester
Palace
Newcastle
Aston Villa
West Brom
Sunderland
Norwich
Bournemouth
Watford

As I said before just my opinion and I reserve the right to be wrong. :lol:

Are you fuckin blootered?

Off to watch a film now with the wife.

If you're all wondering what's happened to your arses the butler will be round later and offering you them back on a plate. :cool:

It probably echoes the character of the same hyenas who chase me around every thread.

Sneaky little oily bastards.
What the fuck is a sneaky little oily bastard?

Should you not be planning on making your next million or are you happy talking complete and utter bollocks on here every day of your sad lonely life?

Needs to pass a medical at Leicester...and at 31, is he flexible enough to bury his head in the sand?....will sign for Sunderland on July 1st

Off to watch a film now with the wife.

If you're all wondering what's happened to your arses the butler will be round later and offering you them back on a plate. :cool:

You don't seem to have a life mooseknuckle with the amount of accounts you make on here.

I doubt it highly you have a wife or any actual friends.

The latest is that it looks like Downing has agreed to join Boro. Likely to be the latest "exclusive" tease in the Northern Echo tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back