Mags in for Downing

Status
Not open for further replies.
f***ing hell mate, you'd think Leicester were AC Milan :lol: I get what you are saying but its quite laughable from a Leicester fan. You'd think you had the morale high ground here, Leicester would love to have him as would 60-70% of the Premier League.

Forget what team I support it's irrelevant. Just take my point as a football fan.

My club are in for him as well but I think he's a bad signing financially rather than a bad player.

Up and coming players like Cambiasso?

Cambiasso was a good buy because he was free, he cost us wages only.

Forget what team I support it's irrelevant. Just take my point as a football fan.

My club are in for him as well but I think he's a bad signing financially rather than a bad player.

I'm not having a go and agree with you in some respects but this is the way of the world. 30 year old players are no longer finished 2 years later, they can play at the highest level for another 4-5 years, Cambiasso being a good example.

FFS why are Sunderland fans so precious?

The exact same thing applies to Leicester, I don't want my club to buy him either for the same reasons. :rolleyes:
I don't think we are precious , I do think you're a wanker however.

Had enough feeding you now, fuck off.

I reckon we're in for Downing and no fucker else is.....just the Dildo Brothers trying to hike the price.

Leave a 6million bid on the table and tell them it's good until the end of the week.....stick to our guns.

Are you still trying to convince us that you're a Leicester fan, marra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back