Mags having a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just reading this back.

Amazing how three mags were on here so quickly after witnessing their massive result.

Its not just about the winning in the cups and being top of the championship which is obviously great for us, its more to do with the optimism around the place, optimism that wasn't there before Rafa's arrival, we now have a manager who should he promote us also has the pedigree to kick us on as a club rather than merely survive, we also have a manager who has full control of a club who before his arrival were consigned to going absolutely nowhere at any point in the future, everything has changed for the better and I'm cautiously optimistic that even better times are to come, as are most fans.

It's a good time to be a Newcastle fan.

You can thank us later when you are actually promoted and then winning things

You can thank us later when you are actually promoted and then winning things

To be fair you have been accountable for our recent relatively successful periods

1990 Play-off defeat - Led to The Magpie Group takeover and Keegan coming in.

1999 in the rain - Led to Gullit resigning and Bobby Robson coming in.

So aye, cheers.

But half of our players will be decent squad players in the premier league if we do come up, Yedlin, Clark, Ritchie, Shelvey, Gayle, which we'll be able to add to because unlike you we can attract a decent calibre of player.

Not to mention Roy Keane wont be our manager, there's always that advantage :lol:
Shelvey was shit last year. Yedlin was for a lot of the season. If they are decent why was one relegated and one just scraped relegation? That's the best you have at the minute. But it's OK you can attract a decent calibre, your just choosing not to at the minute I guess. Like yous chose relegation.

No idea why anyone would get bothered about mags beating lower teams. We be doing the same next season. It's nowt to be pleased about

To be fair you have been accountable for our recent relatively successful periods

So aye, cheers.
Admiring your work here, @Sima

It was always going to happen. They'll piss that league. Win it by 10 clear points.

Despite a couple of strange buys they bought very well for the Championship

This unfortunately, I was hoping Rafa wouldn't be able to cut it in the Championship as he has never managed in a league like that but it doesn't seem to be the case. If they go up with the current squad they will be well placed to stay in the league if they spend their money on 3 or 4 good players. I don't think any squad overhaul will be needed

I'm still hopeful the wheels fall off like

They are flying like, but people using them as evidence for why us going down could be just what we need should bear in mind they had £60m to spend thanks to Wijnaldum and Sissoko going out the door. We'll be lucky if we have £10m to spend.

They are flying like, but people using them as evidence for why us going down could be just what we need should bear in mind they had £60m to spend thanks to Wijnaldum and Sissoko going out the door. We'll be lucky if we have £10m to spend.

this.

to be fair we would get nowhere near the money in they did, for sissoko and wijnaldum read ndong and whatmore ffs.

Everything's going canny for them like!....it's sickening me inside every time I see their score line pop up. I really do hope they hit a wall at Christmas time. The smoggies done the same a few years ago then blew it in the final 3rd. Here's wishing, fingers crossed.

Losing in the play off final.

this.

to be fair we would get nowhere near the money in they did, for sissoko and wijnaldum read ndong and whatmore ffs.
Exactly, we don't have those kind of assets in our squad (although those two were never worth the money got for them) and we'll be financially up the creek without a paddle anyway so the budget will be slim.

We've seen the ***** blow 'unassailable' leads before let's wait and see and concentrate on our woes instead of giving those fuckers any oxygen

We've seen the ***** blow 'unassailable' leads before let's wait and see and concentrate on our woes instead of giving those fuckers any oxygen

This. They're 3 points clear at the top and it's October. Promotion is hardly nailed on for them at this stage. Apparently they play Preston again on Saturday and they'll be bang up for it after last night so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up beating the mags then all of a sudden they're joint top.

So aye, cheers.

See, you f***ing love us really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back