Mags having a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They spent more than Real Madrid, Man City etc in the summer and they're up against Barnsley, Preston etc. Even McClaren would have had them top of the Championship given that budget ffs.

Have a look where we were ten years ago today.

Theres still a lot can change in any league.

They spent more than Real Madrid, Man City etc in the summer and they're up against Barnsley, Preston etc. Even McClaren would have had them top of the Championship given that budget ffs.

Aye, managers all over the world are green with envy at Benitez's negative £30m transfer spend this summer I reckon.

Aye, managers all over the world are green with envy at Benitez's negative £30m transfer spend this summer I reckon.

They had the most expensive squad to ever be in that league man of course they were going to sell players, doesn't change the fact that they spent a shit load on their squad and that is something 99% of the teams in the lower leagues can't do so Rafa had a massive advantage over pretty much everyone else down there

They are looking like they are going to be promoted first time of asking but anything else would have been a failure

They had the most expensive squad to ever be in that league man of course they were going to sell players, doesn't change the fact that they spent a shit load on their squad and that is something 99% of the teams in the lower leagues can't do so Rafa had a massive advantage over pretty much everyone else down there

They are looking like they are going to be promoted first time of asking but anything else would have been a failure

But he didn't spend a shit load. He made a profit of £30m on player sales. It's a shite argument to make like.

i live and work through Newcastle so most of my mates are season ticket holders there. reckon it's the most they've enjoyed going to the game years

they obviously would say that mind but i can kind of see the appeal in this winning games malarkey :lol:

Cos im a sad bastard I just worked out their starting lineup last night cost £58million and their bench £43million. Anything other than domination is a complete failure. They are however pretty much dominating :lol::lol:

But he didn't spend a shit load. He made a profit of £30m on player sales. It's a shite argument to make like.

f***ing hell man. I assume you are a mag

Cos im a sad bastard I just worked out their starting lineup last night cost £58million and their bench £43million. Anything other than domination is a complete failure. They are however pretty much dominating :lol::lol:

Yet people just do not understand because they sold some players. There is honestly no helping some people

It's irrelevant what they have sold in the respect of players on the pitch and their values. Business wise I can see the point but the fact is they are playing around in the Champo with a squad value of £100million.

It's irrelevant what they have sold in the respect of players on the pitch and their values. Business wise I can see the point but the fact is they are playing around in the Champo with a squad value of £100million.

There you go, my point exactly mate

Yet people just do not understand because they sold some players. There is honestly no helping some people
Our starting lineup on Saturday only cost around £38million with about £16million on the bench (I know saying only), no wonder we are not competing at the level we should be.

Yet the biggest success they can get in the league is to be promoted and get where we are now. With their best players by and large being the shite that got them relegated or struggled with other prem teams - shelvey, Gayle, yedlin, which ever CB combo they play, pirlo, Diane, Clark - all proven utter chod at premier league level.

In the end it's just about enjoying football and watching your team..... I'm enjoying watching Sunderland TBH and I'll enjoy it in the championship when we end up there - which we surely will at some point in the next few years.

Yet the biggest success they can get in the league is to be promoted and get where we are now. With their best players by and large being the shite that got them relegated or struggled with other prem teams - shelvey, Gayle, yedlin, which ever CB combo they play, pirlo, Diane, Clark - all proven utter chod at premier league level.

In the end it's just about enjoying football and watching your team..... I'm enjoying watching Sunderland TBH and I'll enjoy it in the championship when we end up there - which we surely will at some point in the next few years.

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back