Mags Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope no one minds but I'm over reacting. We won, mags lost, norwich threw away a 2 goal lead, our new signings look brill, and I'm high on love hearts.
For tonight I'm 100% confident we're staying up and they're going down. Bollocks to the doommongers.
Exactly . We need positivity through this and you have just summed it up .

Nobody is getting carried away, we know where we are and the position we are in. What we are doing is enjoying a fantastic win and a few other results going in our favour. If you can't enjoy that the I'd give it up as a bad job if I was you

Not to mention the manner of the win.
I thought we thoroughly deserved it, could have been by a bigger margin on chances, we looked determined, dangerous and pacey throughout and loved the spirit shown in the team celebrations after both goals. They look like a team at last.

I can't believe they didn't buy a defender in the January window, their centre backs are really poor.

I thought we thoroughly deserved it, could have been by a bigger margin on chances, we looked determined, dangerous and pacey throughout and loved the spirit shown in the team celebrations after both goals. They look like a team at last.
It's all we want isn't it . Effort and passion , these new lads look a breath of fresh air compared to the outgoings

I can't believe they didn't buy a defender in the January window, their centre backs are really poor.
Don't Diss stevie Taylor

Yes, there was so much to enjoy about that performance today, and we absolutely deserved it. Here's hoping it's the start of something ITHICS :lol:

Hope no one minds but I'm over reacting. We won, mags lost, norwich threw away a 2 goal lead, our new signings look brill, and I'm high on love hearts.
For tonight I'm 100% confident we're staying up and they're going down. Bollocks to the doommongers.
High on love hearts :lol::lol: and no, I don't mind :lol:

Goes a long way Chucky lad
It does mate . Who knows what's ahead but if we see more oc the same the last 12 regardless of the outcome il feel pleased we seem to have players that enjoy the gift they are paid handsomely for . Big Sam is turning it around as I thought he would let's hope he gets the opportunity to build in this league . I have every faith in him

Will take them down

What defense? :eek:
Multi millions spent and not one decent defender added:)

And we have 0 clean sheets since the new lads came in...

I'm as happy as anyone about the results but a major reality check is needed if you think we are out of the woods.

Who's saying we are out of the woods?
The point is being made that we have at least attempted to address the problems in our defence ,whereas they haven't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back