Mags Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know, but the camera flashed at Schteve and is 2 assistants, all writing in their note books, what on earth are they writing in their note books other than "shite"
" Should have bought a defender, should have bought a defender, should have bought a defender...."

It's quite scary how they managed to spend £30 million and not buy one defender

This. I said it at the time and others did but too many were wanking over their signings and them splashing the cash.

TBF Shelvey can do it but isn't consistent and Townsend has something but again isn't at all consistent or proven. Adding those may help them pull out of things, but not adding to their defence and relying on who they have in their defensive positions will mean it's a close run thing. They bought in positions they didn't really need to address, whereas at least we strengthened the main areas we needed to desperately address, barring maybe a right back - which we may already have here.

This. I said it at the time and others did but too many were wanking over their signings and them splashing the cash.

TBF Shelvey can do it but isn't consistent and Townsend has something but again isn't at all consistent or proven. Adding those may help them pull out of things, but not adding to their defence and relying on who they have in their defensive positions will mean it's a close run thing. They bought in positions they didn't really need to address, whereas at least we strengthened the main areas we needed to desperately address, barring maybe a right back - which we may already have here.
Agree

I don't know, but the camera flashed at Schteve and is 2 assistants, all writing in their note books, what on earth are they writing in their note books other than "shite"

Why do they need to write the fucker down anyway?

Will they have forgotten by the time they reach half time and so can't tell the lads where they need to improve?

Don't understand it.

Please pick Taylor for the derby