Mags Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

You pick the bits you want :lol:

I take it you haven't read back through your posts then :lol:

I've read the lot, starting from when you lost your shit and called me a liar for disagreeing then descended to condescension and ultimate embarrassment when you realised you had nothing in the tank.

Please pick Taylor for the derby
This

Not drugs because he's square as fuck but he does drink too much. He just doesn't get the banter on FB and tbh I can't be arsed with him anymore.
Weird isn't it mate . I had a post ridiculing all "Mackem " as peadofiles re the johnson debacle . Had a reet go at the cuunt . Some people use any misdemeanour as a way of abusing an area . Being a Geordie myself I took offence to his remarks . He's off my list too

You could but we've just beat Man U 2-1 and they've been f***ing dicked on. Time and a place mate

Maybe we'll have the same thread the next round of games when we've lost 5-1 and they've won 2-1 against a top team. No middle ground on this place, everybody always gets carried away.

Shelvey is the only player they signed that they needed, and to be honest I thought that would be just enough for them. That defence is one of the worst I've seen in the premier league.

They could have done with a good central midfielder, but Shelvey is best employed in a more advanced role and whist you will get the odd moment and pass whilst deep he's not accustomed to playing deeper. Given they've got several more attack minded midfielders I would have thought adding a bit of steel to the spine or even the fullback area were massive priorities for them.

Maybe we'll have the same thread the next round of games when we've lost 5-1 and they've won 2-1 against a top team. No middle ground on this place, everybody always gets carried away.
Nobody is getting carried away, we know where we are and the position we are in. What we are doing is enjoying a fantastic win and a few other results going in our favour. If you can't enjoy that the I'd give it up as a bad job if I was you

Couldn't agree more mate.. But just enjoy it..doesn't happen very often

Nobody is getting carried away, we know where we are and the position we are in. What we are doing is enjoying a fantastic win and a few other results going in our favour. If you can't enjoy that the I'd give it up as a bad job if I was you

As i've stressed the entire thread (and others) i'm over the moon we have won and that results have gone for us in the most part.

Find me a post when i've said otherwise please. All i've done is stress caution and warn against people overreacting.

Couldn't agree more mate.. But just enjoy it..doesn't happen very often

Thank you, fair enough. I'm happy to leave it at that.

As i've stressed the entire thread (and others) i'm over the moon we have won and that results have gone for us in the most part.

Find me a post when i've said otherwise please. All i've done is stress caution and warn against people overreacting.

Thank you, fair enough. I'm happy to leave it at that.
But nobody is over reacting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back