LVCC - Durham v Northants

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLeod starts off with a lovely four. Bit of a statement of intent methinks .....

And another off his legs .....

Wagner bowled tidy to slow it all down, but at 380 for 8 I can see an early declaration coming.

They got 3 for the first ball of the second over, poor commentary :lol:
Slow scoreboard at CLS .... :lol: Another good shot just short of a boundary ....

Visibility actually improving and that is a cracking four from Mac

We will declare as soon as we reach 400 in my opinion. Only 14 more now.
Mac's fifty more like which will be just after the 400 at this rate. He's moved to 35 very quickly ....

another cracking shot .... This time from Varun ...... But out next ball ... 390 for nine ....

Mac's fifty more like which will be just after the 400 at this rate. He's moved to 35 very quickly ....

another cracking shot .... This time from Varun ...... But out next ball ... 390 for nine ....

Had not even spotted he was on 35 not out. You may well be right. The extra runs may come in handy when trying to get them to follow on.

9 down and 10 runs still needed.

Had not even spotted he was on 35 not out. You may well be right. The extra runs may come in handy when trying to get them to follow on.

9 down and 10 runs still needed.
Macs big chance now ... I'm expecting a throw of the bat after seeing Chase's two defensive shots.

hope so, wickets mean umpires checking light more often...
It's brightening up, and no Northant's are fielding better. A case of more attacking batting .....

Mac turning down singles on every ball this over, just not connecting cleanly .....

392 all out going for it though. Bring them on .......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back