Liam Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

was given the job of covering SAFC with the Echo. The SMB done some digging and found some pretty abusive anti-safc Facebook postings from when he was younger. The Echo was pressured into changing his role so he had nowt to do with SAFC.
Some of it was only about 6 month ago, so he hadn't changed like he tried to claim.

This doesn't surprise me. I said at the time they'd just give him another name. The paper is a shambles.

I knew they would end up doing that , I cancelled my subscription and got rid of their app this year at the time of the Johnson court case as I thought their coverage of that was terrible . It used to be a local paper and now it's nothing more than a shambling rag that seems happy to get in dig after dig at the city and club .
I know that neither is in great shape but going back it came from people who actually cared about Sunderland and safc and now it doesn't.

the cheeky f***ing bastards

taking the piss aren't they?

surprise surprsie it's a negative article about us aswell

i'd suggest a boycoutt but nee one buys it anyway do they?
Should we kick up another stink? People predicted this would happen, I can't believe the Echo have the gall, the sly bastards! :lol: This demands a show of SMB power! ;)

I knew they would end up doing that , I cancelled my subscription and got rid of their app this year at the time of the Johnson court case as I thought their coverage of that was terrible . It used to be a local paper and now it's nothing more than a shambling rag that seems happy to get in dig after dig at the city and club .
I know that neither is in great shape but going back it came from people who actually cared about Sunderland and safc and now it doesn't.
They're shooting themselves in the foot by thinking their readership is this stupid.

In the grand scheme of things does it matter if this lad is reporting on Sunderland??

If you don't read the Echo like many of you suggest you won't read what he has to say, so it's irrelevant.

In your profession if you were offered an extremely stable career with more money at Newcastle FC would you not take it??

Boycott no2 for me like. Sly bastards should be looking after Sunderland and the fans, not protecting a Geordie prick.

the cheeky f***ing bastards

taking the piss aren't they?

surprise surprsie it's a negative article about us aswell

i'd suggest a boycoutt but nee one buys it anyway do they?
Fuck them. That's the last link of theirs I'm clicking on. What a set of sly bastards to try and sneak it in like that.

Sly bastards seems to be a common thought then. :lol:

Not stupid, they are taking the piss.

The job he took is back up on the jobsites like. Maybe they're struggling to get everything covered so have got Kennedy doing Sunderland stuff on the sly.

Glad he's been caught out though, they promised that he was taken off duty and they're already backtracking.

Should we kick up another stink? People predicted this would happen, I can't believe the Echo have the gall, the sly bastards! :lol: This demands a show of SMB power! ;)
They either needed to back their staff member or remove him permanently from doing SAFC stuff. Publically stating they had taken him off SAFC while still getting him to work on SAFC stuff is the stupidest thing they've done since, well, emplying a mag to cover SAFC stuff.

They either needed to back their staff member or remove him permanently from doing SAFC stuff. Publically stating they had taken him off SAFC while still getting him to work on SAFC stuff is the stupidest thing they've done since, well, emplying a mag to cover SAFC stuff.

Mags at the top, getting another mag to write and take the piss out of us. He will be loving going to our games, bet he was fist pumping when we conceded at the weekend.

He's doing Hartlepool stuff and Mag stuff. Worked out well for him

He isn't. He's still covering us. The tit.

Some of it was only about 6 month ago, so he hadn't changed like he tried to claim.

He was have cheap digs at us through his reports only a few months ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back