Liam Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

heard he's covering Newcastle. Certainly wasn't covering Hartlepool this morning at their training ground. Fingers crossed he's moved on.
Do you think it's because he's ran into problems at Pools as well and alienated some people? I'd love to think so as he's clearly a cretin of the highest order.

Do you think it's because he's ran into problems at Pools as well and alienated some people? I'd love to think so as he's clearly a cretin of the highest order.
His reporting wasn't the best and to be honest hardly any Hartlepool fans connected with him. Roy Kelly is back covering Pools and he's a decent reporter who has a Hartlepool background and is respected. I think if you went on the terraces at Pools and asked who Liam Kennedy was, very few would know. Good riddance to him

heard he's covering Newcastle. Certainly wasn't covering Hartlepool this morning at their training ground. Fingers crossed he's moved on.
He'll be like a pig in shit if he's been moved to cover his boys, won't he? Act the cunt and be punished by getting to cover the team you support...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back