Liam Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mag failed echo reporter, once the smb killed his career he was sent to hartlepool, is he still there or has he been sent elsewhere to compound people with his Geordie wisdoms.

The mag failed echo reporter, once the smb killed his career he was sent to hartlepool, is he still there or has he been sent elsewhere to compound people with his Geordie wisdoms.
I wasn't aware we 'killed' his career, must've been before I joined the message boards. What happened?

I wasn't aware we 'killed' his career, must've been before I joined the message boards. What happened?

was given the job of covering SAFC with the Echo. The SMB done some digging and found some pretty abusive anti-safc Facebook postings from when he was younger. The Echo was pressured into changing his role so he had nowt to do with SAFC.

We didn't really kill him, just pointed him in the direction of a geet big sword to fall on.

Smart arse
Aye but like.... what took place? Did we mob his comment section... did we write to the editor pointing out how shite he was? What happened?

was given the job of covering SAFC with the Echo. The SMB done some digging and found some pretty abusive anti-safc Facebook postings from when he was younger. The Echo was pressured into changing his role so he had nowt to do with SAFC.
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS..... That's the most celebrating I've done about Sunderland all season

He's reporting on SAFC again. When I first clicked on this article (which is shocking by the way), he was down as the author: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport...-boss-david-moyes-transfer-business-1-8198955. Now it's down as being by 'Staff Reporter'.

Poor form by the Echo.
He must have close ties with someone there keeping him in a job, loads of post-graduate journalism folk kicking about the northeast just itching for a chance..... and this fecker keeps his job somehow...

Fuck off Liam
:lol::lol::lol: Could've been

"Hes been shifted to the shields rag for former offences to the written word and for being a sad black and white twat"

LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back