Lets cut our losses with Connor Wickham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try and get 1-2 million and move the lad on

Yeah thanks for the goals at the end of last season but he is far from the quality we need to get the goals to push us away from the bottom half of the league

Championship player in my eyes
Epic bantzatron

I have no idea what to make of Wickham whatsoever.
I do know that we will still be talking about him in 30 years time like kieran brady, craig gordon and loek ursem.

Yeah thanks for the goals at the end of last season but he is far from the quality we need to get the goals to push us away from the bottom half of the league

you follow the Blackpool model for building a squad?

Wow ..a thread without your favourite word in the title

you follow the Blackpool model for building a squad?
He has something in common with the donkeys and it's not size of genitalia

He is indicative of modern football...a short purple patch and he is a world beater.
He has to do it for months, not a month.
It's finally happened. You've said something that is absolutely spot on. Couldn't agree more Bonny lad.

At least he's not in to footballers who beat up women
Or ones that drink drive and kill innocent people!

I think he is absolute gash and cant even control the ball

thread bumper extrodinaire @Mrjardine feel free to do your duty come next may
Can't control a ball?? His touch is actually very good. I'm not going OTT with him by the way as he has a long way to go and half a dozen games doesn't make him a world beater but he's still young and this is a big season for him. Let's see if he can kick on.

Because if my son played for SAFC i wouldnt be on twitter spouting shite about the club

He is a total f***ing embarassment

What do you base this on though?
If my son was being misrepresented then I'd certainly be making sure it was put right. Like you I have no idea who is fooling who here but if Whickhams dad is correct I've got no problem with what he's saying.

Last edited:
Gus shouldn't be discussing the individual affairs of an employee in public. If he hadn't we would not be having this debate and Wickham senior would not have resorted to twitter. Shades of PDC.

Whats going on with this knacker? Still not signed a contract but committed players letting him take penalties in a friendly?

:eek: :oops:

Its brilliant how a really poor player with a stinking attitude gets so much admiration on here

Im glad its just a minority

Say what lol

Its brilliant how a really poor player with a stinking attitude gets so much admiration on here

Im glad its just a minority
Might have a stinking attitude but he's our best striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back