Len Lowther's fish bites special

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not even proper chips, and the fish looks overcooked. Load of shite

In all seriousness for £3 it looks decent
Even if it did, I still wouldn't buy from him.

I don't like the way he has conducted himself towards the council, then is happy to benefit from a council run activity whilst having a pop at other traders. He's shown himself as a really bad businessman the way he conducts himself online.

But for £3 it probably isn't that bad.

Seen him getting a delivery at the snow goose from
pioneer foods and hoying the stuff in the back of his pick up truck.

Good shout Lenny, crack on with HACCP

Been shut most nights this week. He mustn't want to get rid of the light up tat.

I can forgive the "fries" instead of proper chips but the overcooked fish has let that down. Get the fish right tho and I'd be happy with that for 3 benk.

Len seems to have become a bit of a hate figure these days, and I for one think the shit thrown his way is pretty much bullying to a degree.

He's doing a fine job of alienating customers himself and doesn't need his business and goods being slated on message boards.

I do find his actions of trying to benefit from a council ran activity very hypocritical though.

I didn't pass comment on it. As much as people on here take the piss alternatively not everyone is being critical and it doubles as good publicity for his business too.

The biggest put off is probably not his food but him himself. Give him enough rope and he'll hang himself concerning the council issues.

Len seems to have become a bit of a hate figure these days, and I for one think the shit thrown his way is pretty much bullying to a degree.

He's doing a fine job of alienating customers himself and doesn't need his business and goods being slated on message boards.

I do find his actions of trying to benefit from a council ran activity very hypocritical though.

He deserves everything he gets. He's quick enough to dish it out. He doesn't need a surrogate guardian.

Logon or register to see this image

For £3, any takers?

If he halved the cost and doubled the portion size I still wouldn't give the tit my custom.

I think the biggest bully is Len himself. He very much reminds me of TLR, shouts abuse at everyone, gets a bit back then he's wanting to know who you are & wanting to meet up to discuss things man to man. Like anyone would want to meet up with someone who comes across as a complete sociopath.

This is pretty much the only place where he actually does get a bit of stick, most other places blindly believe him.It's even got to the point, I've heard a number of people claiming he's got a good right to be pissed because he's personally been ripped off by the council. Which aside from not being true, he's never even claimed it. Amongst all the piss taking, there generally is some decent debate around this which people can see the facts & where Len is talking shite & being a hypocrite. Which Len supporters shoot you /bully you in other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back