Len Lowther's fish bites special

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the biggest bully is Len himself. He very much reminds me of TLR, shouts abuse at everyone, gets a bit back then he's wanting to know who you are & wanting to meet up to discuss things man to man. Like anyone would want to meet up with someone who comes across as a complete sociopath.

This is pretty much the only place where he actually does get a bit of stick, most other places blindly believe him.It's even got to the point, I've heard a number of people claiming he's got a good right to be pissed because he's personally been ripped off by the council. Which aside from not being true, he's never even claimed it. Amongst all the piss taking, there generally is some decent debate around this which people can see the facts & where Len is talking shite & being a hypocrite. Which Len supporters shoot you /bully you in other places.

Hauser's Helmet went to meet him after an internet squabble...said he was nice as pie

He deserves everything he gets. He's quick enough to dish it out. He doesn't need a surrogate guardian.
I'm not sticking up the the fella, but don't want this place turning into a bitchy mothers meeting where people are happy to slag him off and take the piss without him being able to defend himself.

He has facebook and twitter accounts which can be used to debate with him if you don't meet him face to face, and from them he does a very good job of f***ing himself over when given the chance to have sensible debates.

I'm not sticking up the the fella, but don't want this place turning into a bitchy mothers meeting where people are happy to slag him off and take the piss without him being able to defend himself.

He has facebook and twitter accounts which can be used to debate with him if you don't meet him face to face, and from them he does a very good job of f***ing himself over when given the chance to have sensible debates.

He had an account/s on here like. Might be banned which would be his own fault

If he didn't keep getting banned for being a bellend then he'd be able to "defend" himself on here. And he doesn't do "sensible debates", if you disagree with him he blocks/deletes you, even if it's constructive.

Len seems to have become a bit of a hate figure these days, and I for one think the shit thrown his way is pretty much bullying to a degree.

He's doing a fine job of alienating customers himself and doesn't need his business and goods being slated on message boards.

I do find his actions of trying to benefit from a council ran activity very hypocritical though.

He's using the death of a man to further his own agenda just because he has an axe to grind with Sunderland council.

Even though the man that was killed was breaking into someone else's home and was stabbed in self defence. Understandably his daughter was heartbroken and wanted answers and to blame someone and he's latched onto that to further his own interest.

If he didn't keep getting banned for being a bellend then he'd be able to "defend" himself on here. And he doesn't do "sensible debates", if you disagree with him he blocks/deletes you, even if it's constructive.
That's my point, the way he acts leads to people making a judgement on him, and from comments I see they won't be gracing his premises with their time and money anytime soon. He doesn't need extra abuse, he's doing a fine job himself f***ing himself over.

He's using the death of a man to further his own agenda just because he has an axe to grind with Sunderland council.

Even though the man that was killed was breaking into someone else's home and was stabbed in self defence. Understandably his daughter was heartbroken and wanted answers and to blame someone and he's latched onto that to further his own interest.

Why was Stabber carrying a katana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back