Len Lowther's fish bites special

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

His video of the opening night of lights amused me. He never bothered to video the very busy north end of marine walk I noticed where all the people were watching the fireworks and enjoying the local businesss and the rides.

They're oven chips or precut deep fried ones you buy from a supermarket

Not what you want if you're down the beach buying fish n chips

I think it looks canny for 3 quid. i got a a big battered sausage & chips for shields and it cost £3.30, used to be a pund when I was a nipper

Len seems to have become a bit of a hate figure these days, and I for one think the shit thrown his way is pretty much bullying to a degree.

He's doing a fine job of alienating customers himself and doesn't need his business and goods being slated on message boards.

I do find his actions of trying to benefit from a council ran activity very hypocritical though.

Len seems to have become a bit of a hate figure these days, and I for one think the shit thrown his way is pretty much bullying to a degree.

He's doing a fine job of alienating customers himself and doesn't need his business and goods being slated on message boards.

I do find his actions of trying to benefit from a council ran activity very hypocritical though.

Hi Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back