Leicester away train prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me!.. are you limited to time? ie: what time do/can you leave home, and could you be at Leicester station for 6pm after the game?

Leeds to Leicester Day Return is only £43 each.. flexible journey down changing once at Chesterfield or Sheffield

Return on the 17:30, 18:01, 18:30 or 19:01

so not sure where the fuck you were looking at £50 odd quid each
Pm me your links when you get chance mate

Me? Never? ;)

Nah, in all seriousness marra, considering how much your away fans have to pay for travel (as I've seen on a few threads) it really is impressive just how many travel.

Are the official club travel coaches subsidised?

Are they fuck.

Darren King takes up two seats as well the fat poof.

Mate has dropped out so we have a train ticket if anyone is struggling.

- Newcastle to Burton via Derby (09:35 - 12:22 or Derby about 20mins earlier)
- Leicester to Derby (18:01 - 18:23), then Derby to York (18:44 - 20:30), and York to Newcastle (20:52 - 21:51)

You would need to purchase a Derby or Burton - Leicester single. We used part vouchers, part cash, so only looking for around £20.

PM if interested

Last edited:
This for me also. Well,when i say driving it's a 14 seat mini bus i'm driving. Staying in Leicester city centre Saturday night.

Same here, about a mile from the ground so easy enough to get to and from. Just gonna check in after the match.

Same here, about a mile from the ground so easy enough to get to and from. Just gonna check in after the match.
We're staying at a Premier Inn in the centre. Going to hoy our bags in before the match(hopefully) and like you,check in afterwards.

We're staying at a Premier Inn in the centre. Going to hoy our bags in before the match(hopefully) and like you,check in afterwards.

your excited about this trip - I can tell :lol::lol:

Belmont Hotel. Seems alright and was only 55 quid.
Food, Beer, Bed, nowt else I need from a hotel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back