Leicester away train prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've got to book 12 weeks in advance. You will never find cheap tickets with a week or so before the game.

The cheapest way was to go to Derby, get anytime return to Leicester btw. Worth checking that now although I expect £60+.

Stop fishing for likes, man! ;)

Me? Never? ;)

Nah, in all seriousness marra, considering how much your away fans have to pay for travel (as I've seen on a few threads) it really is impressive just how many travel.

Are the official club travel coaches subsidised?

Me? Never? ;)

Nah, in all seriousness marra, considering how much your away fans have to pay for travel (as I've seen on a few threads) it really is impressive just how many travel.

No idea , Marra. Living in Guildford a lot of the away games are quite local for me, it's the home games that are a long slog! Everything okay, with you and the family?

No idea , Marra. Living in Guildford a lot of the away games are quite local for me, it's the home games that are a long slog! Everything okay, with you and the family?

Aye I suppose it's one of the few benefits of living in The Midlands.

Familys A1 thanks marra, you & yours?

Me? Never? ;)

We don't have any official club coaches mate! Just people travelling with supporters branches, trains, driving themselves etc.

Paid £50 odd about a week or so ago as we'd left it late to book. Changing at York and Sheffield if you try that?

You'll probably be look at £60+ but there's no way £97 is the cheapest left. Good luck anyway

Paid £50 odd about a week or so ago as we'd left it late to book. Changing at York and Sheffield if you try that?

You'll probably be look at £60+ but there's no way £97 is the cheapest left. Good luck anyway
I booked mine weeks ago for £38.00 Going via york and sheffield is now £81. Thats 4 journeys there / but just the 2 trains IIRC, then 3 trains coming back

you can do it for around £60 if you are prepared to hang about like for 45mins a time for the next connection both ways

PS: is the 18:01 from Leicester do-able, if you leave at 5:10pm.. Train station is 1.5miles from ground?

Ncl Yrk 09:42 10:41
Yrk Sheff 10:45 11:52
Sheff Derby 11:54 12:26
Derby Leicester 13:01 13:22
Leicester Derby 18:01 18:23
Derby Sheff 18:25 18:58
Sheff York 19:22 20:30
Yrk Ncl 20:35 21:42

Comes back @ £75.00. If you need any help booking or if times are no good, then PM me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back