Judge Beale on the job he does HERE

So sack him then and replace him then we dont like them and demand hes sacked and repeat
Sack Speakman 1st as no-one of any substance will work under him. Get a new DoF, someone football people will respect and not an over promoted academy manager. Let them sort it. Over to you KLD.

So sack him then and replace him then we dont like them and demand hes sacked and repeat

Rangers lads hated him with a passion, they told how us how it would be, style horrific, players not knowing if they were here or there.
Formations all over.
Lack of leadership from him.

If he cant do it, sack him.
If the next one is failure, get rid.
Its how the game is.
Beale is toast.

Rangers lads hated him with a passion, they told how us how it would be, style horrific, players not knowing if they were here or there.
Formations all over.
Lack of leadership from him.

If he cant do it, sack him.
If the next one is failure, get rid.
Its how the game is.
Beale is toast.

Then when the next person isn't some one who the fans want

It’s the little things that worry me.
Ba kicking the ball away - again - and getting booked.
The terrible ball control and exasperated gestures by team mates.
Luke ripping the new lad a new arsehole in front of our fans. Clarke doing the same.
No discipline, no team spirit it seems.
Anyone worth their salt will be off in the summer. And our owners won’t hesitate to sell them.

He was crap here.
He was but giving someone 12 games, including one against a Premier League team who cost half a billion quid, is stupid. If he’d lost 10 games then fair enough but the club now looks cowardly and incompetent.

What if Dodds wins half of the remaining games? Does that make him shite and we sack him as well?

We’re now paying the contracts off for two managers and the pay rise for another. That pretty much guarantees one of our big players will be sold long before we buy anyone.

He was but giving someone 12 games, including one against a Premier League team who cost half a billion quid, is stupid. If he’d lost 10 games then fair enough but the club now looks cowardly and incompetent.

What if Dodds wins half of the remaining games? Does that make him shite and we sack him as well?

We’re now paying the contracts off for two managers and the pay rise for another. That pretty much guarantees one of our big players will be sold long before we buy anyone.
Their team that day cost 200m odd. We have one of the youngest and most talented teams outside the Premier league. We should've had a go. He set us up to have our tummies tickled. Shouldn't be excused imo.

If Dodds wins half of the remaining games he will have done a good job. The club are incompetent in alot of their decision making.

No.
Bring in someone decent who fans like and then nobody will want them sacked.
Even if the results are shite?

I'm not much of a
football fan these days cos of the way money has affected it, but I find the constant managers merry go round utterly bizarre (not specifically at Sunderland).

Unless someone has shit loads of money to throw at it, surely giving people time is the best option....and I'm not saying Beale was the best option, but its turning into an utter shit show, and I'd guess quite a costly one if the owners are going to sack managers every few months.

Perhaps Im naïve, perhaps I know fuck all (probably) but I can't grasp the idea of sacking someone unless you are sure as you can be the replacement is a better option. Clearly that didn't happen when Mowbray got booted and I'm not sure that
many people were overwhelmed when TM was appointed either, albeit I think he did a superb job under the circumstances.

Just seems a bit chaotic to me. What the fuck happens when Mark Hughes or some other such turd turns up this time? 12 games and out? Surely it can't just keep happening in the hope someone hits lucky....it's madness.

As I say I don't watch any matches now, but I've a lot of mates who are season ticket holders and when I hear them playing merry hell it's awful to listen to. They sound like there's not much enjoyment turning up at the minute.

Hopefully, whoever is appointed gets the history, the support and the importance the football club has in the city and the area and gets backed in the transfer market by those above him. It's a disgrace that it's been mismanaged by so many for too long.

Back