Judge Beale on the job he does HERE

Unfortunately stuck with him, there’s no way they’d fork up the rest of his wages and sack him unless we were dangerously close to relegation

As said time and time again we should have used this to step up from Mowbray and the penny pinching has bit us on the arse
I honestly can’t see any decent coach coming here and Beale probably be still here next season

I honestly can’t see any decent coach coming here and Beale probably be still here next season
It was the perfect opportunity after mowbray had gone, now the value of this squad and identity have drastically changed and coaches that may have been interested like your fariolis and Stills probably won’t want to know now

10 league games

4 wins
2 draws
4 defeats

Scored 12
Conceded 11

Let’s face it, it’s been canny shit, hasn’t it?

Tbf it’s about where we are.

Mowbray did a very good job to have us top 6. But we sacked him for some reason.

We’ve appointed a bloke who is getting us to punch our weight given the players at our disposal. What do you want? You think these are a PL team in the waiting? They’re not.

Beale is no world beater. But honestly where do you think this squad should finish?

We don’t have a striker of championship quality, we don’t have a proper old school CDM. And we’ve got kids who are naive.

It’s a mid table squad at best. Judge Beale against that.

From 7 points from a possible 9 to getting played off the park against one of the worst teams in the division. Funny old game.

Beale is no world beater. But honestly where do you think this squad should finish?

We don’t have a striker of championship quality, we don’t have a proper old school CDM. And we’ve got kids who are naive.

It’s a mid table squad at best. Judge Beale against that.

We were 6th when he came in and now we’re 10th. We’re creating less.

That’s what I’ll judge him against thanks.

Mowbray did a very good job to have us top 6. But we sacked him for some reason.

We’ve appointed a bloke who is getting us to punch our weight given the players at our disposal. What do you want? You think these are a PL team in the waiting? They’re not.
I would like us to at least look like we know what we're doing as a team.

I saw the logic in looking for an upgrade on Mowbray to move us up another level. I assumed Speakman's careful in-depth succession planning would provide the right man.

However...

Sacked Lee J when in a playoff position, albeit after Bolton. Seemed to be because he was going to cost us a promotion push.
Starting to look that way but it’s a trickle down the league.

They aren’t but the rest of the league is shite.

Back