Judge Beale on the job he does HERE

DJ Doubt

Winger
I understand the negativity surrounding his appointment.

It is extremely underwhelming considering the previous 12 months and how well we have played at times.

It's cheap and he seems like a yes man.

BUT...

You can only judge him on how well he does here. The most frustrating thing about modern day fandom, and this applies to fans of all clubs, managers, players etc... Is that so many fans make their judgement and for them that is IT. No allowance for the fact that someone could learn from their mistakes and improve. No one can grow and get better. They are exactly >THIS< good. It's happening with some of our youngsters too, like Hemir.

Sometimes, certain managers just fit certain clubs. Lets get behind Beale and see what we can achieve.

He's not a bad appointment until he's proven to be a bad appointment.

It is extremely underwhelming considering the previous 12 months and how well we have played at times.

BUT...

You can only judge him on how well he does here. The most frustrating thing about modern day fandom, and this applies to fans of all clubs, managers, players etc... Is that so many fans make their judgement and for them that is IT. No allowance for the fact that someone could learn from their mistakes and improve. No one can grow and get better. They are exactly >THIS< good. It's happening with some of our youngsters too, like Hemir.

Sometimes, certain managers just fit certain clubs. Lets get behind Beale and see what we can achieve.

If you were the manager of a bank, would you employ a convicted fraudster?

BUT...

Good post…players need support not vitriol.

BUT...

Well said

BUT...

The amount of utter crap I’ve read on here in the past week has been comical like. Nobody has a clue how he will do (like anyone else we might have appointed) and let’s hope he’s a great success 👌

I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t
Because too many fans have preconceptions and rather than judge what they see with their own eyes they will find their own angles to prove their preconceived view that he is indeed shite.

I mean already despite the bloke having the second best win ratio in the history of Rangers FC and the 3rd best in 45 years at QPR loads are trying to put him across as an utter clown. Its madness.

Everyone will judge him here, doesn’t mean we can’t think it’s a shocking appointment. Up to now he seems a poor manager and fans of both clubs he’s managed think hes shit.
Because too many fans have preconceptions and rather than judge what they see with their own eyes they will find their own angles to prove their preconceived view that he is indeed shite.

I mean already despite the bloke having the second best win ratio in the history of Rangers FC and the 3rd best in 45 years at QPR loads are trying to put him across as an utter clown. Its madness.
He is a clown, he lost every game that mattered at Rangers. We’re getting sent good luck messages as we will need it from fans of both clubs 😅

Last edited:

I’m not buying the Rangers bit but, people won’t start pointing to it if he does well here

Oh well, lets just judge the next Adolf Hitler on what we see with our own eyes and just ignore history. 🫣

Oh well, lets just judge the next Adolf Hitler on what we see with our own eyes and just ignore history. 🫣
It’s utter insanity.

If you argued with a drunken boxer in a pub 3 times then you’d expect to receive a kicking 3 times.

But then you HOPE that the 4th time the boxer buys you a pint and a night with his Mrs.

Back