Judge Beale on the job he does HERE

I understand the negativity surrounding his appointment.

It is extremely underwhelming considering the previous 12 months and how well we have played at times.

It's cheap and he seems like a yes man.

BUT...

You can only judge him on how well he does here. The most frustrating thing about modern day fandom, and this applies to fans of all clubs, managers, players etc... Is that so many fans make their judgement and for them that is IT. No allowance for the fact that someone could learn from their mistakes and improve. No one can grow and get better. They are exactly >THIS< good. It's happening with some of our youngsters too, like Hemir.

Sometimes, certain managers just fit certain clubs. Lets get behind Beale and see what we can achieve.

He's not a bad appointment until he's proven to be a bad appointment.
Judged and found wanting! #useless

I understand the negativity surrounding his appointment.

It is extremely underwhelming considering the previous 12 months and how well we have played at times.

It's cheap and he seems like a yes man.

BUT...

You can only judge him on how well he does here. The most frustrating thing about modern day fandom, and this applies to fans of all clubs, managers, players etc... Is that so many fans make their judgement and for them that is IT. No allowance for the fact that someone could learn from their mistakes and improve. No one can grow and get better. They are exactly >THIS< good. It's happening with some of our youngsters too, like Hemir.

Sometimes, certain managers just fit certain clubs. Lets get behind Beale and see what we can achieve.

He's not a bad appointment until he's proven to be a bad appointment.
Utterly terrible. Lost the players. Never had the fans. Awful football. Was a whopper. Showed himself up in his last game.

Chod.

We shouldn't have been on his back from day one is all I'm saying.

No doubt it would have proved a disaster either way so doesn't really matter now.

Back