Joey Barton

Exactly what he’s doing to drive ppl towards his shit podcast, it’s so obvious and getting ppl to donate to his legal costs when bragging he’s a millionaire is unreal,
sounds just like the same grifting a former us president is doing too, must be gold in them hills. one assumes his footballing managerial career is dead and buried now.

I see her latest stunt has back fired as well claiming women aren't safe in football stadiums in this country.

As I said, she's a nasty piece of work
Listening to talksport discussing it and all the female callers were saying how they felt totally safe in the football grounds . One went onto say that it was only when travelling away from the ground on the tube that she started to feel unsafe .

Meanwhile, the update on Joey Barton’s spectacularly unsuccessful GoFuckMe begging bowl page shows the grasp of education the convicted criminal thug has - 617th May ffs😳🫣

Updates (1)​

17 April 2024by Joey Barton, Organiser
Court listing is for 617th May.

What's he said about gay people?
On the altered St Georges cross on the England kit:

"Don’t worry there will be Gay or Lesbian lion soon. Virtue signaling to the max.

Who knows one day, One might turn into a lioness.

Go woke, go broke
."

On the altered St Georges cross on the England kit:

"Don’t worry there will be Gay or Lesbian lion soon. Virtue signaling to the max.

Who knows one day, One might turn into a lioness.

Go woke, go broke
."

I’m pleased you don’t deliver my papers….. the Daily Mail article is a month old.

Typical Barton, one minute he’s all positive about LGBTQ+, next he’s mouthing off against it.

He’s marginally less use than used toilet paper.

Last edited:

Back