Joey Barton

Blokes a wanker
Would be in jail if wasn't able to kick a football about
Spent more minutes jn the clink than on a football pitch apparently.

Surprised he's got so much of an issue with women mind given he'll have taken plenty of spunk whilst serving time.

Loves the fast press, especially whilst he's being penetrated in the hole up top.

Have you no idea of his history? Metropolitan elite? I'm sorry if this is a whoosh but I suspect it isn't.

Will do

Educate yourself.
I am extremely grateful for my state education, including my university education. I wouldn't dream of sullying that education by giving credence to any of Barton's ramblings. Barton's behaviour over decades has been despicable.

A hero to proper blokes who want their tea on the table and no lip of their lass etc
Puts his glasses on and tries to be bright but he's not very good at it
Yes, ideally the ‘proper blokes’ want to mould their lass to what they expect of them.

Small feet preferred, so the little woman can stand closer to the kitchen sink.

I think his history with us and the mags would make it a non starter. However I think we need someone like him to get us back to basics and simplify the football ethos throughout the club.

I’d have him in yes.

If he believes what he’s saying , well that’s up for debate.

He is bang on in his opinion on women commenting on men’s football. Its awful and forced.

Women’s football in generally is absolutely laughable, it’s pure cringe. I understand if they want to play then let them, however it’s a totally different sport to the men’s game.
Let them 🤣

Never appealed to me sitting down to what someone else thinks I fancy for tea . I wouldn't be with someone giving me lip and vice versa

What about if they asked you what you wanted for tea and then had it on the table for you for tea? And all couples bicker man give over.

What about if they asked you what you wanted for tea and then had it on the table for you for tea? And all couples bicker man give over.
Aye ,planned meals are canny
My ex wife was veggie ,worked all day and got in earlier so she'd tend to sort herself and my son and I happily came in and knocked something up maybe using some of what they'd had etc . How I prefer it
I hear lads at work ,whats for tea?
no idea . !
I couldn't do it ,some nights I'm starving others not etc .
To me " lip" is someone answering back when they should be silent which is different to two people bickering in equal measure

Back