Joey Barton

Missus makes the meals in our house like. Just naturally went that way. That's not to say I can't or won't cook. If I do though it's usually either because she's out or I've specifically decided to knock up a bit of a "posher" meal where I've went and bought specifics to follow a recipe or similar.

*She likes it tbf. Bit of time to herself, usually a glass of wine on the go.
Never appealed to me sitting down to what someone else thinks I fancy for tea.
It's fairly normal for people to sit together at the table eating the same food mind.

Last edited:

Missus makes the meals in our house like. Just naturally went that way. That's not to say I can't or won't cook. If I do though it's usually either because she's out or I've specifically decided to knock up a bit of a "posher" meal where I've went and bought specifics to follow a recipe or similar.

*She likes it tbf. Bit of time to herself, usually a glass of wine on the go.

It's fairly normal for people to sit together at the table eating the same food mind.
It is, and I do it but not every night and I was more making the point not having a missus as your personal chef .
I know lots do just not for me

I think his history with us and the mags would make it a non starter. However I think we need someone like him to get us back to basics and simplify the football ethos throughout the club.

I’d have him in yes.

If he believes what he’s saying , well that’s up for debate.

He is bang on in his opinion on women commenting on men’s football. Its awful and forced.

Women’s football in generally is absolutely laughable, it’s pure cringe. I understand if they want to play then let them, however it’s a totally different sport to the men’s game.
How is it a totally different game to the men's? It's has the same rules and played the same way.

I'll admit that the standard isn't the same but you could say that about men's. Joey Barton never played in the Champions League or the Euro's or the World Cup. So by his own logic, he has no right to work as a pundit on TNT for Champions League games or for the BBC or ITV for the Euros. He hasn't managed beyond League One. So he can't comment on Premier League or Championship managers either.

The reason people like Barton can't get a job is because of their opinions and attitude. I'd rather listen to some intelligent like Karen Carney than a mouthpiece like Joey Barton.

No surprise given your traditional, I mean misogynistic, views on women.

Men’s football used to be absolutely shite too. Go back to the earliest footage available. It was horrendous. There’s absolutely no need for the way that insecure men go on about women’s football. Especially when most of these men have wives and daughter
No surprise given your traditional, I mean misogynistic, views on women.

Men’s football used to be absolutely shite too. Go back to the earliest footage available. It was horrendous. There’s absolutely no need for the way that insecure men go on about women’s football. Especially when most of these men have wives and daughters.
So if you have an opinion ( which seems like you aren’t ) about it you’re an insecure bloke and especially if you have a wife/daughter etc …😂😂😂😂 give over man
You said he’s fighting the battle against the ‘Metropolitan elite’. His latest episode in how to be an absolute twat is bullying a 17-year old girl. I can only assume this is not part of said battle? His ‘battle’ as you put it, is women in football in general

You said he’s fighting the battle against the ‘Metropolitan elite’. His latest episode in how to be an absolute twat is bullying a 17-year old girl. I can only assume this is not part of said battle? His ‘battle’ as you put it, is women in football in general.
Bullying ? I didn’t realise having an opinion was bullying ,when you’ll of slagged off our certain previous managers for being shite did that mean you were bullying them…?

Last edited:
How is it a totally different game to the men's? It's has the same rules and played the same way.

I'll admit that the standard isn't the same but you could say that about men's. Joey Barton never played in the Champions League or the Euro's or the World Cup. So by his own logic, he has no right to work as a pundit on TNT for Champions League games or for the BBC or ITV for the Euros. He hasn't managed beyond League One. So he can't comment on Premier League or Championship managers either.

The reason people like Barton can't get a job is because of their opinions and attitude. I'd rather listen to some intelligent like Karen Carney than a mouthpiece like Joey Barton.
Remember when he went on QT pretending to be clever and used his ugly woman analogy to describe voting choices :lol:

Stay classy Joseph.

Barton, the thug who puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’ .

I see his grifting GoFundMe has come to a stuttering halt, much like his career.

Anyone keeping track of his tweets? Christ, an exercise in forced controversy to try and stay relevant if I've ever seen it. Just picking the most offensive vocabulary he can for more reaction.
I don’t even follow the knacker but I’ve had to mute his account today due to him keep appearing. Doesn’t seem long ago he was fancying himself as a serious football manager, quite a fall to be resorting to the sort of crack he is on social media.

Anyone keeping track of his tweets? Christ, an exercise in forced controversy to try and stay relevant if I've ever seen it. Just picking the most offensive vocabulary/terminology he can for more reaction.
Exactly what he’s doing to drive ppl towards his shit podcast, it’s so obvious and getting ppl to donate to his legal costs when bragging he’s a millionaire is unreal,

Back