jack colback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you said everyone. I disagreed. I also believe Alonso was arguably a greater miss.

I also feel compelled to point out that the fact you'd have Colback ahead of both Cattermole and Larsson final proof that you post merely to wind-up. I know I shouldn't bite really, but Bristow had you pegged ages ago - how the fuck he gets bans and you just come on here to annoy is beyond me mind. It's not as though you're a bairn either.
Well don't reply then!
Saying colback is a better bet then seb or catts is hardly f***ing outrageous is it! I even said there isn't a great deal in it.
I also said it seemed everyone thought that way regarding vergini and I 100% stand by that.
Alonso is also a miss, however I said all this is August about how our squad was weaker than last season and was net with bed wetter, mag etc.
Standard stuff really :rolleyes:

I honestly think it's less of a reflection on us and more of a reflection on Newcastle, that Colback has been one of their best players this season.
I always liked Colback, he was reliable and worked hard, even if he was a bit limited. But for him to go to the mags and do so well shows how limited they are this season. They could VERY WELL get pulled into this relegation scrap!

(BTW imagine that! last day of the season, we nick an unlikely draw against Chelsea, hop out of the relegation zone and the Mags drop in :lol: )

Ginger piss biscuit with the heart of a pea. Totally bottled it when he came back to the SoL :oops: :lol:

Errr he played, and was one of their better players (albeit maybe not saying much).

Admittedly, he didn't go running up to the south stand shouting "come on, I'll take the lot of yers"

Errr he played, and was one of their better players (albeit maybe not saying much).

Admittedly, he didn't go running up to the south stand shouting "come on, I'll take the lot of yers"

He was frankly garbage in the first half, rabbit in the headlights. He improved a little in the 2nd half, actually passed to his own players a handful of times and scuffed a shot 15 yards wide. Connor Wickham pretty much bullied and schooled him defensively.

Admittedly he was better than Ameobi and Goufran but he was considerably worse than a man in remission from cancer.

as per usual letting the player go isn't the problem for us, (Colback had one good game in about 4, was neat and tidy and if he'd been here this season he would have been one copping the most blame for hiding in big games), it is the regular and consistent inability to bring in someone of a better standard

as per usual letting the player go isn't the problem for us, (Colback had one good game in about 4, was neat and tidy and if he'd been here this season he would have been one copping the most blame for hiding in big games), it is the regular and consistent inability to bring in someone of a better standard

Nail on head mate

An average player who left a mediocre club to join another mediocre club.

He hasn't though has he, he's been one of their best performers. Nutcase

He's contributed to 7 defeats in a row, but I think he might have been suspended for some of them? I watched him closely for 90 minutes at the SoL during one of those games and he was f***ing crap. There wasn't one of our players who played anywhere near as poorly.

The mags have the worse record of any team in 2015 and people on here are trying to praise colback :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's contributed to 7 defeats in a row, but I think he migt have been suspended for some of them? I watched him closely for 90 minutes at the SoL during one of those games and he was f***ing crap. There wasn't one of our players who played anywhere near as poorly.

The mags have the worse record of any team in 2015 and people on here are trying to praise colback :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He was there replacement for Cabaye! On a free! Enough said really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back