jack colback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

His career record is around 1 in 5 and Colback's is around 1 in 16. Pretty conclusive.

Would much rather have Colback in my side than Gomez. Gomez has turned up about three times this season, Colback wasn't as consistent as people made out but was much more effective than Jordi Gomez.

Also worth noting that one is quite clearly more of an attacking midfielder than the other.

Would much rather have Colback in my side than Gomez. Gomez has turned up about three times this season, Colback wasn't as consistent as people made out but was much more effective than Jordi Gomez.

Also worth noting that one is quite clearly more of an attacking midfielder than the other.
It is indicative of the state of affairs when we are arguing who is the worst out of two painfully mediocre players. We are where we are, I suppose.

Each to their own I suppose. I much prefer a technical player who can change a game but doesn't always show up.

The season we finished tenth was one long relegation battle too.
Yeah 6th at Xmas it was torturous!
We had an awful run and slipped down at one point then a strong finish got us 10th.
This season had been a long relegation battle as was last one and one before that.
Stop talking shite Bonny lad.

He's got a good touch, good vision, good range of passing.
Touch isn't bad, saw very little to say he has great vision and a range of passing. He's slow in possession and weak as water also.
A championship player for me.

It is indicative of the state of affairs when we are arguing who is the worst out of two painfully mediocre players. We are where we are, I suppose.

Agree, wouldn't lost much sleep over not seeing either player in a red and white shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back