I want to see Newcastle stop in the Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they go down and they go the same route as Portsmouth.

I wouldn't give a fuck about the derbies if it meant we could laugh our tits off at their expense.

I don't want them to go into liquidation and cease to exist but if they went into administration and then forced to sell the ground to pay back Mike and then due to not having a stadium they couldn't afford the rent so they have to play their home games at either Blyth or Gateshead. Now that would be f***ing tremendous.

I can't stand the bastards.
Don't think they own their ground mate. Atleast not the land it's on.

I reckon he'd cut his losses if they went down. If Freddy put a daft bid of say 100 million in i bet he'd take it.
Nah no chance. They'd be favourites to go back up. He'd hold on a year if it was to make him £100 million

Before you give me shit I have a good reason for wanting Newcastle to stay in the Prem

If they stay in the Premiership, Mike Cashley will continue to milk them for what there worth for TV money etc.
If they get relegated, then I carnt see them getting back up and when the Parashoot money drys up I can see Cashley selling up and then they might get someone in who has the intrest of the club at heart / invests money and we can no longer laught at the circus

:neutral:

Newcastle going down would be good for Sunderland especially if it's for 5 or 6 years. What would enhance this would be a cup win or a high finish a few times from us. Young kids would be swayed to us rather then them. Worldwide knowledge of Sunderland would grow.
Perhaps we could even become a massive club just like them. They'll take 4000 to Rotherham next year.

No no no

down for me if you please

heard too many ..we give ya, s 6 points to last me a lifetime.. fuck em

down down deeper n down

Before you give me shit I have a good reason for wanting Newcastle to stay in the Prem

If they stay in the Premiership, Mike Cashley will continue to milk them for what there worth for TV money etc.
If they get relegated, then I carnt see them getting back up and when the Parashoot money drys up I can see Cashley selling up and then they might get someone in who has the intrest of the club at heart / invests money and we can no longer laught at the circus
I want you to go down. I really do.

Stop in the premiership?

Does that mean stay in their current position in the premier league?

Or

Stay in the premier league?

Or

Stop being in the premier league?

Last edited:

Why would he sell when the value of the club is at its lowest?

If Newcastle stop up there'd be enough investment and a new manager with enough experience to get them up and around the safe 10th spot that Ashley aspires to. A Newcastle side winning seems to put extra pressure on our fans and team (how many times do both teams win in the same weekend?).

However if Hull stop up they'd been down the bottom end of the table next season again as fat head Bruce can't seem to be able to maintain a team for more than one season. Add into that the three teams that get promoted Leicester and villa will probably be down there again then it takes all the pressure off us.

I, for one, would be prepared to take that chance.

The general consensus is that he won't sell unless he gets what he believes to be good value, which means he is more likely to sell when they're in the top flight.

Just think - the prospect of NUFC becoming another Leeds United if things go badly for them today - Oh well I suppose that I could live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back