I want to see Newcastle stop in the Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunk Love Sloth

Central Defender
Before you give me shit I have a good reason for wanting Newcastle to stay in the Prem

If they stay in the Premiership, Mike Cashley will continue to milk them for what there worth for TV money etc.
If they get relegated, then I carnt see them getting back up and when the Parashoot money drys up I can see Cashley selling up and then they might get someone in who has the intrest of the club at heart / invests money and we can no longer laught at the circus

Before you give me shit I have a good reason for wanting Newcastle to stay in the Prem

If they stay in the Premiership, Mike Cashley will continue to milk them for what there worth for TV money etc.
If they get relegated, then I carnt see them getting back up and when the Parashoot money drys up I can see Cashley selling up and then they might get someone in who has the intrest of the club at heart / invests money and we can no longer laught at the circus
At this moment in time I couldn't care less about any of the above. I just want the bastards relegated tomorrow.

They'll always be a f***ing circus no matter who is in charge.

Fuck them, I hope they go.

I can't see anyone buying them if they do go down. The Championship looks like it is getting tougher and tougher and the amount of cash in the premier league is making the gulf bigger. Ashley will want back at least what he paid and invested (he has said this a few times). If they do go down and he wants to sell, selling on promotion is the best hope for a return on his investment. I can't see him selling up now.

On the other hand, the majority of new club owners seem to be complete loonies these days, so god knows what they would get!

You blithering idiot.

their can't parachute dries interest laugh
Yours pedantically, Arthur ;)

I want them to go down and stay there for 4-5 years. Let's see how my 92ers are still kicking about then?

Will 50,000 screaming Geordies still be there when Lee Hughes is playing up front for them?

Logon or register to see this image

Nothing more pathetic than a mag sympathiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back