I want to see Newcastle stop in the Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before you give me shit I have a good reason for wanting Newcastle to stay in the Prem

If they stay in the Premiership, Mike Cashley will continue to milk them for what there worth for TV money etc.
If they get relegated, then I carnt see them getting back up and when the Parashoot money drys up I can see Cashley selling up and then they might get someone in who has the intrest of the club at heart / invests money and we can no longer laught at the circus

hello Maggie. Scotland is that a-way

Before you give me shit I have a good reason for wanting Newcastle to stay in the Prem

If they stay in the Premiership, Mike Cashley will continue to milk them for what there worth for TV money etc.
If they get relegated, then I carnt see them getting back up and when the Parashoot money drys up I can see Cashley selling up and then they might get someone in who has the intrest of the club at heart / invests money and we can no longer laught at the circus
Disagree

f***ing awful post, you complete twat.

Hopefully they go down and they go the same route as Portsmouth.

I wouldn't give a fuck about the derbies if it meant we could laugh our tits off at their expense.

I don't want them to go into liquidation and cease to exist but if they went into administration and then forced to sell the ground to pay back Mike and then due to not having a stadium they couldn't afford the rent so they have to play their home games at either Blyth or Gateshead. Now that would be f***ing tremendous.

I can't stand the bastards.

Last edited:

What an absolute pile of shite

Ashley would have sold them years ago if someone had offered him more than he's put in.

If they go down their price plummets. There's no way he'll give them away, he'll be there until they are back up and competing regularly in Europe. Only then will he be able to get his money back.

Hopefully this never happens. They'll be stuck with him :)

Piss off you sad mag twat.

Don't understand any Sunderland fan who would want them to stop up :confused:
I would want them to stay up... if i could have a guarantee that next season they broke the record low points for a premiership season. A whole season of implosion - yes i could cope with that :lol:

Ashley would have sold them years ago if someone had offered him more than he's put in.

If they go down their price plummets. There's no way he'll give them away, he'll be there until they are back up and competing regularly in Europe. Only then will he be able to get his money back.

Hopefully this never happens. They'll be stuck with him :)
I reckon he'd cut his losses if they went down. If Freddy put a daft bid of say 100 million in i bet he'd take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back