I normally stick 25 quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst I echo your sentiments completely I feel it's my duty to point out to you that the word is lose and not loose.
Warning!Warning !............Typo and spelling police .............Warning!Warning!..................we all knew what he meant! Do you feel a a better man now you have pointed out the error!

Warning!Warning !............Typo and spelling police .............Warning!Warning!..................we all knew what he meant! Do you feel a a better man now you have pointed out the error!
Warning poster resembles avatar, beware.

on one team every sat along with a few other bets, shall I back us?? The only team I can see at a good price is Wimbledon at home to Newport 4/5 . Any tips?

It's hard to know what way either side will approach this game, given The Wombles have a playoff place secured and Newport have avoided relegation.

One side can't go any higher or lower and the other can only rise one place with a win.

I've hot 50 on Norwich double chance 21/20 can't see them losing then I'm gonna hoy those winnings on the scum at 8/13 . Pissed off if the 2nd bet comes in but around 110 quid richer
Why not put the double on and do it all at once?

As much as I hate to say it I can see Newcastle battering Villa 3 or 4 nil today.
Fuck my bets though, I hope I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back