I normally stick 25 quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbied1

Striker
on one team every sat along with a few other bets, shall I back us?? The only team I can see at a good price is Wimbledon at home to Newport 4/5 . Any tips?

I've got £120 on the mags at 8/11 (backed very early in the week when price was better) wins then meh win a bit. Lose and happy f***ing days. Had £60 on them at evens last week which I thought was excellent value, obviously wanted it to lose

on one team every sat along with a few other bets, shall I back us?? The only team I can see at a good price is Wimbledon at home to Newport 4/5 . Any tips?
why not?,, what price are we, 5,6-1? chelsea are on the beach and now is the best time to play them imo.

I've got £120 on the mags at 8/11 (backed very early in the week when price was better) wins then meh win a bit. Lose and happy f***ing days.
brave man, they have a shit away record and villa will want to do them. hopefully you loose your bet.:lol:

brave man, they have a shit away record and villa will want to do them. hopefully you loose your bet.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm praying it loses mate I really am. Just was winnings from previous bets and thought 8/11 early in the week was good value (always knew price would get worse and worse as the week wore on)

Lots of people including the bookies see it as a foregone conclusion that the mags win tomorrow. They're favourites but it's far from certain IMO, 9/2 at home for villa is massive.

They looked better last week and don't want to break the all time club record of consecutive games lost. Plus the mags have been consistently dreadful away.

Put it on Newcastle. If you lose then you'll still be happy
I've hot 50 on Norwich double chance 21/20 can't see them losing then I'm gonna hoy those winnings on the scum at 8/13 . Pissed off if the 2nd bet comes in but around 110 quid richer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back