I love the mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is a great time of the day,but i used to love my late nights back in the day,so when i have the occasional trip down memory lane,im yawning my head off at 9pm!.Loved it when the bairn was a nipper in the buggy and out and about on a Sunday

As long as I'm asleep bedore midnight and awake by 7/7.30 I'm content.

It's a bit of a wounded when I'm out on a weekend til 2 in the morning then still wake up at 7 like. Knacks my weekend.

Once again I got zero sleep last night after having too much beer on Friday and Saturday

I hate the first morning of the working week

Once again I got zero sleep last night after having too much beer on Friday and Saturday

Started drinking at 4pm on Friday. Went home, picked up some booze, went to a party. Got wrecked, lost my bag, woke up on Saturday morning alone. Apparently I'd acted the clip a bit and my bird had gone home in a huff. Thought 'fuck it' and went back out on the drink. Woke up at 5am yesterday feeling like death.

Started drinking at 4pm on Friday. Went home, picked up some booze, went to a party. Got wrecked, lost my bag, woke up on Saturday morning alone. Apparently I'd acted the clip a bit and my bird had gone home in a huff. Thought 'fuck it' and went back out on the drink. Woke up at 5am yesterday feeling like death.

Lost your bag :lol: :lol:

Aye Friday got monged only went out for a couple games of pool.. Woke up deed then went out on a afternoon crawl around Newcastle ... Got home was that pissed I looked to download motd the fucker hadn't even aired it was 10pm

Went in bierex and one of the lads ordered a half pint of 10.1% stout 5 pund 10 can only imagine the state of his guts next morning

This is precisely why I go to the club. :lol:

I was a fuckin' clip yesterday morning.

:lol: :lol: You git tatey.

You miserable f***ing bastard. First you tell us you've got some filthy, stunning Polish bird in your house, probably wearing nowt, and then you remind us its going to get dark soon.

Doesn't matter what I say, Frijj. None of it. We're all gonna die eventually.

Lost your bag :lol: :lol:

Aye Friday got monged only went out for a couple games of pool.. Woke up deed then went out on a afternoon crawl around Newcastle ... Got home was that pissed I looked to download motd the fucker hadn't even aired it was 10pm

Went in bierex and one of the lads ordered a half pint of 10.1% stout 5 pund 10 can only imagine the state of his guts next morning
This is precisely why I go to the club.

I was a fuckin' clip yesterday morning.

:lol: :lol: You git tatey.

Apparently the lass whose party it was just went into work and gave it to my flatmate. There's fuck all in it like I don't think, I only had it with me to carry my booze.

:lol:

I'm not functioning today at all like

I thought that said he'd bit his lass at first FFS

I wish.

I had my standard Sunday kip too. Woke up at half one thinking it was just before alarm time. bonus. oh wait, I didn't go back to sleep. dropped off at about 0445, 15 mins before my alarm, cheers brain, you arsehole.

I woke up at 2am this morning with a terrible pain in my arse. Thought I needed the toilet but I didn't. Dunno what that was about.

RIP arse aids no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back