I love the mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's just a wallet Chris, let it go or I'll make you go to the club to watch some f***ing tribute act next week

Can we get back to Seb and his ever-disappearing bag please
A band called The Drive next week. The bass player used to be in me mate's band and thinks he's a pirate and he doesn't like football. I think they open with a War of the Worlds number but I've not seen them.

A day in bed is a day wasted.

Doesn't mean you got to be up at 5am though!!

I love early to mid late afternoons.
Like to take a siesta then, when I'm not working

Fckn weirdo takin the piss. "I love mornings". On a wet, cold, sleety Monday.

Up since 5 with the bairn and now the usual trek to work, sat in traffic, scramble for a parking space, greet colleagues (some of whom I'd hoped would have died / emigrated over the weekend), remember the shite I was doing last week that I didn't get finished, bemoan how quickly the weekend goes.....

.....and then to entertain myself I pop on the SMB and some tw£t is posting how he "loves mornings". Aaaaaagh.

:lol::lol:

Insurance on a f***ing wallet! That is not living the YOLO life imo there mate.

I don't even insure my car man

insurance!!!! on a wallet!!!!!

I admire @Littlerobbieh will power for getting up at 5am when he doesn't need to, f***ing solid tbf. Saying that id only have been in bed a few hours so id be fucked anyway, all about sleeping patterns to be fair. But I would love a sleeping pattern like say. 10pm till 5 am. Don't think I could ever hack it as much as id like ro

Another beautiful Monday morning. 3 mile run at 5am, sat with a coffee now watching despicable me 2 with my son ready for my lift to work at half 7. Few deliveries in Teesside today so my morning smashed too.

same. fantastic ride from tower bridge along embankment to the houses of parliament. up birdcage, constitution hill and then up the side of park lane. fantastic morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back