I love the mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Littlerobbieh

Always loved being up and about in the mornings ever since I got a paper round when I was 12. Yesterday we were in the swimming pool by 8 and today I've been up since 5, went for a run, put a clothes wash on, done the dishes, had a shower and now having a coffee ready to leave at half 7. Even on my days off on a sat and sun I'm up no later than 6. I'd hate to be someone who can just laze around in bed til dinner time, mornings the best time of day easily.

Mornings are absolutely and utterly gash.

That said, I love having a regular sleeping pattern and getting up in the morning, it just isn't possible working half nights.

I don't like being tired by 9 or 10 though. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

just getting light at about the half way point on the bike this morning. lovely clear sunrise behind tower bridge.

Mornings are better. More productive. Prefer to be in the sack before 11 so I can get a early start.

Winter mornings are awful though. Pitch dark

Mornings are better. More productive. Prefer to be in the sack before 11 so I can get a early start.
I'm in bed no later than 10 to be honest, up at 5 and raring to go again. I'm at my happiest from 5am til about 3pm then I start to tire and slow down.

Fckn weirdo takin the piss. "I love mornings". On a wet, cold, sleety Monday.

Up since 5 with the bairn and now the usual trek to work, sat in traffic, scramble for a parking space, greet colleagues (some of whom I'd hoped would have died / emigrated over the weekend), remember the shite I was doing last week that I didn't get finished, bemoan how quickly the weekend goes.....

.....and then to entertain myself I pop on the SMB and some tw£t is posting how he "loves mornings". Aaaaaagh.

Fckn weirdo takin the piss. "I love mornings". On a wet, cold, sleety Monday.

Up since 5 with the bairn and now the usual trek to work, sat in traffic, scramble for a parking space, greet colleagues (some of whom I'd hoped would have died / emigrated over the weekend), remember the shite I was doing last week that I didn't get finished, bemoan how quickly the weekend goes.....

.....and then to entertain myself I pop on the SMB and some tw£t is posting how he "loves mornings". Aaaaaagh.
Get a job you enjoy and life is much more fun. I had a dead end job with people I hated for 13yrs and it's not nice.

Too much drink in the club yesterday and I'm f***ing hating this morning

Still in bed and don't want to move

What do you dee like wobbie?
Just a delivery driver / warehouse worker. Not the best pay but really enjoy the job and a great bunch of lads. There's only 7 of us plus we get all over doing drops, last fri I was at Dumfries and tomorrow I'm off to Nottingham. Stress free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back