I am running the London Marathon in April (please donate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giving this thread an unfortunate bump, one of the donations I received from a gentleman here on SMB has recently passed. I never knew him personally but its a hard blow and now if I have to crawl over the marathon line on my tongue I shall do it.

RIP @Ramsay Bolton

https://www.justgiving.com/Peter-Pr...ource=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=20160212_70371

Are you pestering everyone you talk to trying to get sponsors mate? If you're not then start, don't be shy, when it comes to getting people to donate you've got to be pretty blunt to get them to give you cash like. There's times when you ask people and they go on like your getting the money and forget that you're the one getting off your arse trying to help others.

Are you pestering everyone you talk to trying to get sponsors mate? If you're not then start, don't be shy, when it comes to getting people to donate you've got to be pretty blunt to get them to give you cash like. There's times when you ask people and they go on like your getting the money and forget that you're the one getting off your arse trying to help others.
I am not mate, I hate doing it :lol:. I will be posting my justgiving page on facebook soon. Already got £300 from some great people, will be using £1k potential sponsorship from work company and to be honest if worst comes to worst I will pay rest of money out of own pocket.

I am not mate, I hate doing it :lol:. I will be posting my justgiving page on facebook soon. Already got £300 from some great people, will be using £1k potential sponsorship from work company and to be honest if worst comes to worst I will pay rest of money out of own pocket.

I've only raised for chsrity a few times, the two 100 mile races I've done and the GNR when I did it dressed as zippy but even tho I hated asking just bothered people non stop cos it's the only way you'll get most people to put their hands in their pockets.

Why's that? And how is your lovely daughter?
From what I gather Mr Jane was Live in hope and many others down the years such as Hoffmeister, bramble is god etc.
I'm sure he will be back in another name soonish, he was texting me last night that he still wants to get blep stickers and post them all over London for smb :lol:

My daughter is very well thanks for asking :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back