How desperate are them up the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bollocks, your posting style has always been the same, you are always trying to get one up on anyone.

Maybe if you dropped the faux shite then your point couldn't be misinterpreted, try it, stop playing the smart arse.
Only in response to you and others who, rather than have a conversation, try and "win". :lol:

Only in response to you and others who, rather than have a conversation, try and "win". :lol:
Again, absolute bollocks. You've always been up your own arse and attempt to "win" your arguments by posting in that way.

You are the biggest cockwomble to ever grace this forum, now that is some accolade.

Only when I get frustrated that a simple conversation gets bogged down in willful misrepresentation and internet point scoring.

Normally I've a fairly relaxed turn of phrase, but the tendency to twist things on here means I choose my words as carefully as possible.

Indeed you do. From a thesaurus, hence the longer than average time between replies.

This is the part where you now to claim to be busy, despite your unlimited internet access and superior multi-tasking abilities.

...........Newcastle and Sunderland have been frequently flirting with relegation (and in our case getting her into bed on a couple of occasions), we've still turned up in our droves.........

Only a blinkered Mag would be unable to discuss relegation and word it as though you f***ing won!

It is axiomatic that Neil cannot construct a reply, without his usual sesquipedalian flair.
I have no quibble with this pusillanimous synecdoche. In fact, I find his quotidian quite pulchritudinous.

It's a shame that given the aforementioned chasm of time between replies, that he is clearly using a site like this http://www.pompousasswords.com/www/index.htm in an attempt to belittle those he considers intellectually beneath him, though.

I respect genuinely intelligent people, but I cannot take some scruffy no-mark from Byyykaaah Waaaall seriously.

Preambulate the fuck out of here, you pompous fraud.

Again, absolute bollocks. You've always been up your own arse and attempt to "win" your arguments by posting in that way.

You are the biggest cockwomble to ever grace this forum, now that is some accolade.
:lol: Righto.

Only a blinkered Mag would be unable to discuss relegation and word it as though you f***ing won!

It is axiomatic that Neil cannot construct a reply, without his usual sesquipedalian flair.
I have no quibble with this pusillanimous synecdoche. In fact, I find his quotidian quite pulchritudinous.

It's a shame that given the aforementioned chasm of time between replies, that he is clearly using a site like this http://www.pompousasswords.com/www/index.htm in an attempt to belittle those he considers intellectually beneath him, though.

I respect genuinely intelligent people, but I cannot take some scruffy no-mark from Byyykaaah Waaaall seriously.

Preambulate the fuck out of here, you pompous fraud.
Nice.

But no, I'm afraid I've just a decent vocabulary. Sorry if the uncommon words unnerve you, but I don't choose my words to show off or appear superior, I choose my words because they leave less room for keyboard warriors to misrepresent them.

If you notice, if the Sunderland fan asks a reasonable question, they get a shorter, less verbose reply. It's when they try to finagle a "victory" that I have to use more precise phrases.

Last edited:

Nice.

But no, I'm afraid I've just a decent vocabulary. Sorry if the uncommon words unnerve you, but I don't choose my words to show off or appear superior, I choose my words because they leave less room for keyboard warriors to misrepresent them.

If you notice, if the Sunderland fan asks a reasonable question, they get a shorter, less verbose reply. It's when they try to finagle a "victory" that I have to use more precise phrases.
Absolute bollocks, cast your mind back when someone posted a link to you on one of the mag forums, exactly the same shite spouted on there.

Not a very good liar Neil, if you're going to tell porkies try to remember that people have linked you to your login on another forum.

Absolute bollocks, cast your mind back when someone posted a link to you on one of the mag forums, exactly the same shite spouted on there.

Not a very good liar Neil, if you're going to tell porkies try to remember that people have linked you to your login on another forum.
What shite, exactly?

Nice.

Like shite.
Lots of us have the ability to use words that are needlessly OTT in a forum such as this very casual football orientated messageboard, but choose not to.

You are not a special snowflake and do not unnerve me.
You will never convince I or others that you aren't bullshitting.

Not until you can bray out one of your lengthy and profound replies in a time less than it clearly takes you to Google and/or cross reference your chosen words.

Like shite.
Lots of us have the ability to use words that are needlessly OTT in a forum such as this very casual football orientated messageboard, but choose not to.

You are not a special snowflake and do not unnerve me.
You will never convince I or others that you aren't bullshitting.

Not until you can bray out one of your lengthy and profound replies in a time less than it clearly takes you to Google and/or cross reference your chosen words.
It seems Neil has been rumbled.

Is it me or does anyone else not get what they are getting at.

To me it is some fuck wit posting bollocks possibly hinting the newcastle job is bigger than the England job and some poor lad who obviously has learning difficulties has been able to put more smilies than letters?

I am half expecting some deluded tit to ring radios around Christmas wanting rafa sacked as it has just dawned on him and his two sons Kevin and Alan, they can't qualify for the champions league this season

And hoying his banana stripe away kit top at the dug-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back