How desperate are them up the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: The classic "I bet he replies" reply.

The % Capacity is relevant because if Villa's ground was 20k and they got 20k, while their average attendance would be far below Sunderland's, they are filling their ground. See Norwich, capacity of c27k, regularly have avg attendances in the high 26 thousands (97%). I should judge them harshly because they only get 26k, when Aston Villa have c34k? Of course not. It's myopic to judge a team only on bums on seats, just as it is to judge a team's attendances without considering the broader situation they find themselves in. Are their fans protesting against a bad owner like Oyston at Blackpool, or Duchatelet at Charlton? Have the fans been starved of success for a significant period of time? Is there a disconnect between the club and it's fans?

But no, lets only look at reported attendances :lol:

I bet you reply.
Irrelevant or it would be part of the weekly match stats.

Of course I'll reply, you failed yet again to answer a question.

Not really fair imo, he's probably using in a 'taking it back' context, similar to the derogatory term for black people.
Spade is a spade.

I think he's a professor of cringeworthyness at the University of Yawn
It amazes how he struggles to answer like any normal person, as a fake as they come.

Last edited:
:lol: the irony of someone on a message board telling someone else on a message board that they need to get a life and get off a message board.
Once again you miss the glaringly obvious point, for someone who portrays them self to be intelligent you don't half miss the obvious.

Read his post again and then come back with another novel on what you missed.

Irrelevant or it would be part of the weekly match stats.

Of course I'll reply, you failed yet again to answer a question.

Spade is a spade.

It amazes how he struggles to answer like any normal person, as a fake as they come.
Why would % capacity be part of weekly stats? It doesn't impact the results.

You want to know what I do for a living? That's weird, stop stalking me.

Normal people don't ask total strangers what they do for a living over the internet. :lol:

How is it ironic?
Crowbarring a childish slur into a name while calling it tragic. See scumderland, Leftards, Poocastle, Sheeple, and such.

Last edited:

Normal people don't ask total strangers what they do for a living over the internet. :lol:

Crowbarring a childish slur into a name while calling it tragic. See scumderland, Leftards, Poocastle, Sheeple, and such.

I can see it moved you that much that you left the forum. Oh, hang on....

Does attendance impact results?

Your % is irrelevant, I'm interested as to what you do for a living as it amazes me you can actually get paid for sitting on the SMB, funnily enough all you sad mag wankers spend all your 'working' hours sat obsessing over us.

And your far too lofty to do such things, get a life man.

Does attendance impact results?

Your % is irrelevant, I'm interested as to what you do for a living as it amazes me you can actually get paid for sitting on the SMB, funnily enough all you sad mag wankers spend all your 'working' hours sat obsessing over us.

And your far too lofty to do such things, get a life man.

Your argument is all over the shop. You say attendances are irrelevant to what happens on the pitch, I've never claimed anything to the contrary. I've said that Aston Villa's attendances are in decline and that they've the worst attendance by capacity in the league. This reflects on them as a fanbase. That's all. It's hardly controversial.

My job affords sufficient freedom to permit unfettered internet access and I can focus on more than one thing at a time, like the majority of the population can.

I am sufficiently grown up that I needn't resort to infantile sobriquets, I'm surprised more aren't.

Your argument is all over the shop. You say attendances are irrelevant to what happens on the pitch, I've never claimed anything to the contrary. I've said that Aston Villa's attendances are in decline and that they've the worst attendance by capacity in the league. This reflects on them as a fanbase. That's all. It's hardly controversial.

My job affords sufficient freedom to permit unfettered internet access and I can focus on more than one thing at a time, like the majority of the population can.

I am sufficiently grown up that I needn't resort to infantile sobriquets, I'm surprised more aren't.
You're argument is irrelevant, funny how the mags living their sad lives on here all claim to be "working". I've never known any job give you as much time as you like to spend trolling a football forum. It seems someone is being a tad untruthful.

The bottom line is you're absolutely full of shite, fail to reply with any consistency and make yourself like like a complete bellend by pretending to be something you're clearly not. The sooner you log off and fuck off the better this forum will become.

You're argument is irrelevant, funny how the mags living their sad lives on here all claim to be "working". I've never known any job give you as much time as you like to spend trolling a football forum. It seems someone is being a tad untruthful.

The bottom line is you're absolutely full of shite, fail to reply with any consistency and make yourself like like a complete bellend by pretending to be something you're clearly not. The sooner you log off and fuck off the better this forum will become.
So, now that your argument has been laid bare you resort to inaccurate assumptions, and ad hominem attacks. Canny. :lol:

So, now that your argument has been laid bare you resort to inaccurate assumptions, and ad hominem attacks. Canny. :lol:
I bet you've got one of those fake accents too, trying like fuck to rid yourself of that hideous Geordie accent.

Here's a thought Neil, try posting in a manner so poorly educated people like myself can understand what the fuck your obsessed ramblings actually mean. My argument is there for all to see, your % means the absolute square root of fuck all to anyone apart from you and that other mag knacker.

Also, can you point out inaccurate assumptions as I can't see them.

I bet you've got one of those fake accents too, trying like fuck to rid yourself of that hideous Geordie accent.

Here's a thought Neil, try posting in a manner so poorly educated people like myself can understand what the fuck your obsessed ramblings actually mean. My argument is there for all to see, your % means the absolute square root of fuck all to anyone apart from you and that other mag knacker.

Also, can you point out inaccurate assumptions as I can't see them.

To be fair, you come across as a pompous prick.

To be fair, you come across as a pompous prick.
Only when I get frustrated that a simple conversation gets bogged down in willful misrepresentation and internet point scoring.

Normally I've a fairly relaxed turn of phrase, but the tendency to twist things on here means I choose my words as carefully as possible.

Only when I get frustrated that a simple conversation gets bogged down in willful misrepresentation and internet point scoring.

Normally I've a fairly relaxed turn of phrase, but the tendency to twist things on here means I choose my words as carefully as possible.

Turn the internet off and leave it?

Absolute bollocks, your posting style has always been the same, you are always trying to get one up on anyone.

Maybe if you dropped the faux shite then your point couldn't be misinterpreted, try it, stop playing the smart arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back