How desperate are them up the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like the made up Moyes quote they're all sharing and laughing at. Something like he wanted to manage the biggest club in the north east with the best fans but Rafa already has that job. None of them have contemplated for a second the idea that they might not come back up, I'd fuckin love Fulham to hump them 3-0 or something but even then they'd probably claim it was Rafas master plan to make other teams think they're shit.

I like the made up Moyes quote they're all sharing and laughing at. Something like he wanted to manage the biggest club in the north east with the best fans but Rafa already has that job. None of them have contemplated for a second the idea that they might not come back up, I'd fuckin love Fulham to hump them 3-0 or something but even then they'd probably claim it was Rafas master plan to make other teams think they're shit.

Realistically they are going to come back up with a 95 points + total.

However, there is the chance that they'll tear out of the blocks, look like champions all season until they fart and follow through around Easter before having to settle for third spot and their nearest rivals (Leeds) beat them in the play-offs.

Now that would cause a meltdown

"Being a lad born in a city that has the river wear running through it, I always loved Sunderland. I would have liked nothing better than to manage them. However, it just never seemed to happen. Of course when the regions second club Newcastle came knocking it was a good enough reason to come back to the north east and was better than nothing."

Bobby Robson.

Easy this game.

This is the latest thing they're passing around now.

They're so destroyed that they're having to big themselves up by making sh*t up.

Bless them. It's becoming more embarrassing by the day. :oops::lol:

They say "you couldn't make it up".
They constantly do so that we don't have to. :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Sounds familiar.

This is half the reason I don't use social media, the annoying black and white çunts on this board is enough for me.

If it's not made up football quotes it'll be a made up war hero story that anyone with half a head would know wasn't real. I gave up on Facebook ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back