How bitter are the mags you work with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not at work today most mags in our place are wankers no clue about football n most off but one of the mouthy scum wankers in so sent him a nice email last night so will be waiting for the mouthy wanker this morning

No doubt they will say the world is against them again!

Ps where have all the scum tops gone today in North Shields not one I've seen but guess who's got his sland rain jacket on with a big smile:)

Am in our newcastle office today (normally work in leeds) - they're taking it in really good spirit - accepting that we had the best of the chances and blaming pardew for not being decisive enough with the subs. Worst they've come out with is 'you've won your cup final now you can concentrate on your annual relegation battle' - which to be honest, isn't 100% wide of the mark.
We will finish above them.Mark my words and all that

Unlike the mags at work i only wear my sunderland shirt after a derby victory Didn't get many bites after the 0-3 last season but got loads today, this defeat has really upset them.

For some strange reason they've not been in the office today - but saying that I've just seen colo the clown in eldon square with his lass who is a big wadn't

One of the main gobshites at my place didn't even turn up. "Car trouble" apparently. :lol:

Another claimed we were lucky and Cattermole should have been sent off for two yellows. Seething.

Yes, they lost but still manage to attack with the usual comments about Cattermole being the dirtiest player and having the most yellow cards. One was also whinging about the size of our keeper! My reply was "it was a good goal wasn't it".

I always used to get a text message off a long lost mag that i used to go to college with, he must keep my number for the sole purpose of gloating if they win. Haven't heard from him in ages.

I work with one of them in central London and he's a decent lad but I won't see him til new year. I'm not going to mention it at all, but I'll know that he knows that I know, which is enough.

I think this one has hurt them more then the last 3,

I've had some excellent bites, apparently we are guaranteed to go down as although we beat them we are utter shite,

Also I've had 'Johnson is the most overrated player in the PL, only does it against us'

All in all, they are making my Monday morning very enjoyable hahaha

None of those make believe quotes ever happened.. All the mags in my work place never dared bring up the derby for fear of ridicule

The two typical 92'ers I work with came out with typical shite like 'yas wur lucky' 'yur still shit' 'look at tha leeg taybul' then last years deputy mayoress came in the building mag season ticket holder says to me 'mind you can see why you aren't scoring many goals missing gilt edged chances like you did yestda, we couldn't have complained if you won by 4 or 5' I simply smiled said thanks turned to the other two said there ya go lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back