How bitter are the mags you work with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One hasnt turned in yet , and the other came in late, and has kept his head down, I will give him time to get into it this morning before starting on him !

Won't find out until before 6 tonight,...but after letting them off lightly after the last 3 against them,...... payback is due. It'll be gradually ramped up over the next couple of days. F*ck 'em. :)

I only work with two and they've been alright.

Although neither of them think there was anything wrong with the assault on Fletcher.

The ones I work with will have been VERY bitter and probably cried and threw massive tantrums :)
Saying that, they are only five years of age...

I think this one has hurt them more then the last 3,

I've had some excellent bites, apparently we are guaranteed to go down as although we beat them we are utter shite,

Also I've had 'Johnson is the most overrated player in the PL, only does it against us'

All in all, they are making my Monday morning very enjoyable hahaha
Apparently we are lucky bastards

Well the other lad has turned in now , and i havnt had to say a word, the argument between the two of them is priceless , the cant agree on anything, loving it !!

Loads at work but for some reason they decided to take the piss before a ball was kicked. Not the brightest thing to do. Back to work tomorrow so for once looking forward to it.

Picked today to use my last holiday so im missing out on walking about with that smug grin.
Never mind, I can always remind them tomorrow.

we've only got one and I'm not there today

so I made a christmas card out of the pic from the back of the net and aske someone to stick it on his desk, then I emaile everybody else in the office and asked them to wish him Merry Christmas from me every time they see him

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back