Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fookin embarrassing this stupid old Tw@t, can't string a sentence together, fooked up in Brazil, yet the fooka keeps the gig....
Haha! I've always thought he'd be better suited to managing a medium sized fruit & veg business. He'd be 'I/c logistics'. Proper Excel sheet and everything. :)

Specifically mentioned Walcott and Welbeck last night and they did the business today. Roy knows his stuff.

Already said Rooney will be playing no matter how bad his form, completely ignored Defoe and preferred to talk about Welbeck, then said that regardless of how well they play, every English keeper will be nothing more than back up to Joe Hart.

Absolutely ridiculous.
The blokes a knacker. In 1 hour of match of the day he's basically told 2 players they are undroppable. Pissed off a few who should be playing. It's going to be the same old shit, just a different tournament. He's got good youngsters playing well for club if England are serious about competing at the next World Cup these lads need to play in this one. Sink or swim time. It's why many struggle to get excited about international football IMO

Same as when Jose said he'd take the England job. They went else where. They want a yes man
Southgate will be the next England manager

Hammered the chod....u know what will happen when we play a proper team

Multilingual to be the English manager?

Fook me

I could hardly understand what the mumbling old fucker was saying in his version of English ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back