Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don't get, all of the abuse that he gets on here. Best England manager we've had since Tel Venables. A lot of cracking young uns have replaced the Old Guard, 100% record and entertaining to watch. People seem to have fogotten just how bad things were under Capello and his predecessors!

Already said Rooney will be playing no matter how bad his form, completely ignored Defoe and preferred to talk about Welbeck, then said that regardless of how well they play, every English keeper will be nothing more than back up to Joe Hart.

Absolutely ridiculous.

That's probably because Joe Hart is a absolutely exceptional goalkeeper,take your point about Rooney mind.

I just don't get, all of the abuse that he gets on here. Best England manager we've had since Tel Venables. A lot of cracking young uns have replaced the Old Guard, 100% record and entertaining to watch. People seem to have fogotten just how bad things were under Capello and his predecessors!

On results alone Erikkson was by far the best manager we have had since Robson

Go easy on him. MOTD is not an easy gig - being invited to criticise other managers' teams when he relies on having a good relationship with people to get players released etc. Hardly likely to say anything controversial, and under such pressure from that point of view that it's safer to say very little at all.

Is it the first time we have qualified with 100%. Does not mean anything but no other England manager has done it, in fact not many international managers have done it. Who sacks managers with 100% record? People on here hahaha.
Unconvincing against top countries.No real progress made the reality.

Already said Rooney will be playing no matter how bad his form, completely ignored Defoe and preferred to talk about Welbeck, then said that regardless of how well they play, every English keeper will be nothing more than back up to Joe Hart.

Absolutely ridiculous.
Pretty much intimated that his midfield was a closed shop aswell. Bet the likes of people in form like drinkwater are well impressed to here that.

Sounded like he knows his squad already but any competition is healthy!!!! Thank god Gary Cahill is now going to get a game as he would have been starting in the euros regardless.

Hodgson is the typical FA bum boy saying yes to everything!

Rooney could have a mare for the rest of the season and not get 1 assist or 1 goal but he will start in the Euros

England will never pick players on form

Hodgson is the typical FA bum boy saying yes to everything!

Rooney could have a mare for the rest of the season and not get 1 assist or 1 goal but he will start in the Euros

England will never pick players on form
Did it with Vardy like but it's more picking players out of form that worries me (in fact it doesn't worry me, I'm not arsed about England at all)

Go easy on him. MOTD is not an easy gig - being invited to criticise other managers' teams when he relies on having a good relationship with people to get players released etc. Hardly likely to say anything controversial, and under such pressure from that point of view that it's safer to say very little at all.
Or not go on at all.

Did it with Vardy like but it's more picking players out of form that worries me (in fact it doesn't worry me, I'm not arsed about England at all)
We have seen it for years, there are certain players guaranteed a placein the starting 11. Play in form players at tournaments and we might shine

Is it the first time we have qualified with 100%. Does not mean anything but no other England manager has done it, in fact not many international managers have done it. Who sacks managers with 100% record? People on here hahaha.
Mate, I could've managed to win that group with the teams in it.

Or he could just make some insightful comments about tactics, decision making and the positives from players who actually played in the matches.

Fookin embarrassing this stupid old Tw@t, can't string a sentence together, fooked up in Brazil, yet the fooka keeps the gig....

Who could do a better job, as is always the question?

He may not have done a very good job in the last finals but he's a highly experienced and respected manager throughout the football world (he's also multilingual, which helps with our tarnished reputation).

The England team have walked their group and, before anyone mentions the quality of the opposition, you can only play the teams in front of you.

The way things are shaping up, England are going to have young, talented and competitive squad.

Whatever you or others may say about him, he can only be judged after the Euro's

Hammered the chod....u know what will happen when we play a proper team

Who could do a better job, as is always the question?

He may not have done a very good job in the last finals but he's a highly experienced and respected manager throughout the football world (he's also multilingual, which helps with our tarnished reputation).

The England team have walked their group and, before anyone mentions the quality of the opposition, you can only play the teams in front of you.

The way things are shaping up, England are going to have young, talented and competitive squad.

Whatever you or others may say about him, he can only be judged after the Euro's

Multilingual to be the English manager?

Fook me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back