Help i have Mice !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could rent our male cat out if you like? He loves mouses heeds. Hes named after a SAFC player anarl. Chews the heeds off and leaves the body on the kitchen floor then tries to look all innocent if you walk in. Problem was theres been blood all ower his chin and neck a couple of times.

I could rent our male cat out if you like? He loves mouses heeds. Hes named after a SAFC player anarl. Chews the heeds off and leaves the body on the kitchen floor then tries to look all innocent if you walk in. Problem was theres been blood all ower his chin and neck a couple of times.

Cattermole?

Get some traditional neck breaker traps and put some Nutella on them the little bastards can't resist it,the traps that don't hurt them are shite,what you should be wondering is how they got inside in the first place.

Make sure all your food is packed away so they haven't got a food source. I had bother with mice getting the garage and eating the dried dog food. They were chewing through the thin plastic sacks to get at it. I bought some pet food storage bins to decant the food into, and I've not had any bother since.

Make sure all your food is packed away so they haven't got a food source. I had bother with mice getting the garage and eating the dried dog food. They were chewing through the thin plastic sacks to get at it. I bought some pet food storage bins to decant the food into, and I've not had any bother since.

'Decant' :eek:

What the fcuk were you feeding them?

Tea?

Wine?

Cider?

Wtf:rolleyes:

This is the worst ime of year for getting them inside your house anarl,bit colder and they're looking for a nest,the thin plastic bag they chewed through in mine had mouse poison inside so in a way they committed suicide ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back