Help i have Mice !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought some of those plug in sonar traps...they emit high pitched sounds that humans can't hear but mice can

They've never re-appeared

I have mice anyone know how to get rid or any decent pest controllers South Tyneside area.

Don't use poison. They eat it then wander off into your cavity walls etc and die. They rot there for weeks and the smell is bad.?
Find where they are getting g in and seal it. Then use mouse traps

Drove to Italy in the summer and the farmhouse we stopped at had mice. Keep finding mouse shit in the car so sure one has hitched a lift back.

Tramp.

Hope this helps
I had rats in my loft not long ago. Apparently they burrowed through the drain into the wall cavity and then up into the loft. Fuck knows why, because there's no food source for them up there-although I did have an old set of bike leathers they chewed to bits. Poisoned the fuckers with bait and they've never been back.

Drove to Italy in the summer and the farmhouse we stopped at had mice. Keep finding mouse shit in the car so sure one has hitched a lift back.
Fkin immigrant rodents, coming over here nicking our cheese.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been coming in through holes near the radiator pipes !!!

Theyve been at my Galaxy Chocolate !!! There dead !!!
Plug the holes with wire wool

Spring traps baited with Snickers or bacon rind

Glue traps are nasty, and I wouldn't use poison in case cats eat the dying mice.

We've got one in the kitchen. I've got 2 traps down and the little twat has been out and took the cheese out of one of the traps while we were watching the second half tonight in the living room. :lol:

No one puts cheese in mouse traps man,you've been watching Tom and Jerry too much,Nutella or Peanut butter.

No one puts cheese in mouse traps man,you've been watching Tom and Jerry too much,Nutella or Peanut butter.
:lol:They eat anything man. I'm not going to buy food just for an unwanted guest. Had cornflakes in the traps yesterday and the little bugger took them as well:lol:

:lol:They eat anything man. I'm not going to buy food just for an unwanted guest. Had cornflakes in the traps yesterday and the little bugger took them as well:lol:

That's my point though they can get solid food out of the traps and be away with it,sticky stuff like Nutella they're on the trap a while getting it all off then boom,it's physics man.

Plug the holes with wire wool

Spring traps baited with Snickers or bacon rind

Glue traps are nasty, and I wouldn't use poison in case cats eat the dying mice.

We had those in Italy and caught 5. I'd take the, out into the field and rip them off the trap and hoy them in the field. Must have knacked them, if they even survived it,

You can also get some peppermint extract oil and sprinkle it round doorways or anywhere you think they might be getting in through, they hate it as it fks their nostrils up.

traps to kill off a few, then poison, then get a cat in to keep the ferkers away

I know people who've had cats and the cats have carried mice into the house to play with then once inside fkd off and hid.

Last edited:
That's my point though they can get solid food out of the traps and be away with it,sticky stuff like Nutella they're on the trap a while getting it all off then boom,it's physics man.
Ah, I see:oops:. I'll get a jar of sticky stuff then ... a small jar though and hope I catch him soon:lol:

Poison.....stick it behind cupboards where the cats can't get to, the meeces will probably use is it as a walk way....

Do you have a garage?

We had one (luckily) got it in a baited (peanut butter) trap. Felt a bit sorry for it, but then I remembered it destroyed my Christmas decorations and flip flops

I've now got a mental image of a large mouse walking around wearing your flip flops in the night.
When it gets cold they move indoors.

Stop leaving dirty dishes and food out or get a cat. A black cat preferably. The cat charities reckon no one wants them becos:
1/ Superstition.
2/ They dont photograph well for facebook/twitter.
3/ Sunderland are shite.

This is true. You seem well up on this subject mate.

Last edited:
We bought some of those plug in sonar traps...they emit high pitched sounds that humans can't hear but mice can

They've never re-appeared

I have 2 of them, one plugged in upstairs and the other downstairs. For a couple of weeks as soon as it started to get dark I could hear mice running around in the ceiling above the sitting room, it was really annoying. Within 2 days of plugging the high pitched noise things in I never heard the mice again. I also haven't had one spider in the house this year and I normally get loads. I was really sceptical whether they would work or not but they really do, they're brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back