Have the fans turned?

The shit really hits the fan when the supporters in the ground turn. Beale was probably very fortunate that we beat Stoke. If we do badly against Swansea it'll turn. Then we've got a very hard next three with Norwich and Southampton away and Leicester at home. Just can't see him being able to turn it around and get the kind of run to keep us near the play offs and to keep the pressure off him.
Before yesterday there were 45 points to play for, now 42. Just going off the games left, I totted up a maximum of a possible 17 points, including yesterday.. That takes us nowhere near the playoffs. This season is over.

He's got the next game to save his skin. There's a lot more unhappy fans than content ones, and worrying to see some players showing a lot of frustration.
Problem is if he spunks a win we are going to lose the next 3 comfortably, its just rinse & repeat
Personally I think we'll lose to Swansea, our home record against them is dreadful & after the Hume incident the core of the the team will down tools.

The club will have no option to get rid prior to QPR at home

Problem is if he spunks a win we are going to lose the next 3 comfortably, its just rinse & repeat
Personally I think we'll lose to Swansea, our home record against them is dreadful & after the Hume incident the core of the the team will down tools.

The club will have no option to get rid prior to QPR at home
That's exactly what will happen.

If we are playing poorly and get beat against Swansea there will almost definitely be anti beale chants and when that happens the hierarchy should know they'll have to pull the plug.

I didn't, didn't have a problem with Mowbray going, we were boring and slow to watch, like we are now, towards the end of his tenure. Head in the sand to think otherwise imo. Sick of saying it but it wasn't getting shot of Mowbray that was the problem, it's who replaced him that is.
Its getting beyond a joke now how long people bang on about Mowbray like, him going was not the problem man ffs.

Back